What's new

Do we like the Batman stance, walk and animations?

Do we like his animations?

• Yes

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 79 69.9%

• Total voters

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Very simple question. It was one of many player gripes with batman, he didn't play aesthetically like maybe he should have.

How do we feel about him? especially with animations returning.

Its all very early, but would we be happy to have everything returning again?

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Stance, hell no. Looks more like Alfred holding a tray than a fighting stance. Something more like the Arkham Origins fighting stance or even the typical still style from BTAS would do. I liked his animations a lot though, possibly except 223. B112 was just an amazingly animated string imo. Personally, I'd love to see a change in animation just to refresh, and of course get rid of the awful stance.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I really don't care for Batman's animations, if anyone needs an update it's him and Green Lantern imo.
I like most of Green Lanterns animations, but he does need better air normals.
He also needs to keep his dope as hell throw animation.

Actually thinking about it, I hope GL is just as similar as the others to his Injustice 1 counter part. With yellow and possibly red lantern color gear.

The character I think needs the biggest change is Flash.
His animations are too janky for someone who is supposed to be so fast.
And his B3 needs to be changed, seeing Flash trying to do a Tatsumaki is the most ridiculous thing.

I like most of Green Lanterns animations, but he does need better air normals.
He also needs to keep his dope as hell throw animation.

Actually thinking about it, I hope GL is just as similar as the others to his Injustice 1 counter part. With yellow and possibly red lantern color gear.

The character I think needs the biggest change is Flash.
His animations are too janky for someone who is supposed to be so fast.
And his B3 needs to be changed, seeing Flash trying to do a Tatsumaki is the most ridiculous thing.
His animations were fine, I just meant like in terms of redesign, they should have done a lot more with his constructs. He was a pretty straight forward/boring character in IJ1. He did have a sick throw tho lol

mkbat

Noob
His animations were fine, I just meant like in terms of redesign, they should have done a lot more with his constructs. He was a pretty straight forward/boring character in IJ1. He did have a sick throw tho lol
It would be cool if Batman had placed the sticky bomb on the chest and front Judo roll throw him.

mrKrucifix

Just call me Kruce
I actually like how he animates and plays. I just wish his idle stance was more combat ready, like what we see in the character select screen from the E3 footage. I'd also like a few more gadgets involved in his special move-set besides just the batrang and the grapple gun.

kantboy-2

Ripper
I would love for Batman to have the axe kick, high kick, uppercut and knockdown punch from MK vs DC as regular moves as well as the dash back/explosive floor batarang as a special move. He needs a bit more POW! in his regular attacks.

And, yes, change that idle stance/walking animation into something more 'Batmanesque'.

trufenix

bye felicia
needs some extra belts, and swords on his back, and smoke radiating off him at all times, and maybe a shadow clone that comes out during some of his moves.

Hini

Batomancer
I like most of the animations, I dont think they are amazing, they are pretty good, certainly fine enough (although his jump normals look kinda goofy).

Kinda worried about the straight grapple, it did look at lot faster and cleaner, but everytime I see him flying towards them makes it look pretty janky, id prefer if it was like the air grapple and he draws them towards him, preferably it would be as tight as the arkham games. (couldnt find a gameplay gif, this will have to do)

But jesus shit, for the love of Alfred, change his fuckin stance.

Hini

Batomancer
Will say though that if they did decide to redo all of his animations and stances, that would make me really happy.