What's new

DO NOT REMOVE MK9 CHARACTERS FROM MK10 IN VS. MODE!!!

Would you want all the MK9 characters to be playable and maybe updated in MK10's VS. MODE?

• Total voters
Kenshi was cool, but that wanna be Kano guy was wack as fuck.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Kenshi didn't show up till MKDA.

I'd love to see Fujin, Kai, and Reiko make an appearance in the roster.
Besides that, they basically have to bullshit at least 4-5 characters back from the dead from MK9, but I have no idea where they'd go from there.
3-4 new characters(Unlikely)? Start bringing in MKD characters? I dunno.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I have also felt this way quite some time. do whatever you like in story mode but build on mk9 basis. Keep all the characters for vs with additional characters and rebalance already existing characters.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I'd take anyone from MK9 over Bo Rai Cho, Mk9 had a dark and classic feel to it to be taken somewhat seriously with dark characters. Cage was about as corny as it got and that was his personality but he was still a serious fighter. Throwing in a fat guy that barfs and farts on people is where I draw the line.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I would love all (well i'll settle for the majority) of the MK9 cast to be playable for Vs modes.
HOWEVER, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THINK Y'ALL GONNA GET MK9 2.0

GTFO, If you all want MK9 so badly play it guys, but I'm hoping to have some cool crazy changes to the characters but still retaining most of their core signature moves, maybe throw in some new moves or different ones for some characters though, add some different cool strings.

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
if this the only way we can get a ninja sub-zero, and the rest of murdered cast which is a lot of them
I mean good god how many characters did sindel killed in mk9!
, then I say don't remove them

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I can't see them bringing back everyone from MK9, but I'm sure we'll see at least 15 characters brought back and fixed up to work within MK10.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I'm calling it right now:

If NRS did this and also fixed Sub-Zero's standing 2 so that it hit mid, I will own each. and. every. single. one. of. you.

.......unless my opponent is a pretty girl wearing a low-cut shirt. If that happens, I'm screwed.

Same here... unless my opponent is a dude wearing tight emo pants and has an uncomfortably-noticeable package.

Wait, isn't that most guys who play MK?

Objectifying the opposite sex is fun! Everyone do it! WOOO :D

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Same here... unless my opponent is a dude wearing tight emo pants and has an uncomfortably-noticeable package.

Wait, isn't that most guys who play MK?

Objectifying the opposite sex is fun! Everyone do it! WOOO :D
HAHA NO. Most guys that play MK are, over aggressive, over weight, and smell bad. I'm sorry theres only like 5 guys including me, that are in the shmexy category. Yeah I said, I can back it up too.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Step 1. Know nothing or close to nothing about mk10 and game development
Step 2. Demand what you want in mk10 and reaffirm how little you know by saying "why not it would be so simple"
Step 3. Bitch when you don't get what you want
Step 4. Blame others
Step 5. Bitch some more because your digi

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'd take anyone from MK9 over Bo Rai Cho, Mk9 had a dark and classic feel to it to be taken somewhat seriously with dark characters. Cage was about as corny as it got and that was his personality but he was still a serious fighter. Throwing in a fat guy that barfs and farts on people is where I draw the line.

Boraicho is a drunkin master. The puking is fine, but the farting really should go.

I don't know how he played in those 3D games(probably poorly since those games suck something fierce), but they could do some really awesome things with an archetype like his.

Also every fighting game really needs a fat guy.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Regardless of what happened in the past, it's in the past. Please do not bring past issues into this thread for the sole purpose of causing problems.
I stated all that needed to be said, that is all and I will comply just ensure Digi gets the same message as well.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Erm... Wait a minute. Are you asking them to port MK9 version of all characters in MK10 so that you could play MK9 without bothering to launch MK9 or something?.. :)