What's new

DLC Speculation

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
2 guests - I don't freaking care which ones.
Reptile -
Li Mei - People been screaming for that boring biatch for like centuries.
Ermac / Kenshi or most likely the least interesting telekinesis/telepath Takeda
Shang Tsung

Mileena - Only if she isn't in one of the variations of Kitana
Sindel - Only if she isn't in one of the variations of Kitana
Havik - If you have sense, taste and intelligence, you would make Havik a DLC.
Fujin - If not they are complete bitches to his many whiny fans.

Characters that not going to happen:

Nightwolf = Sjw stuff, they will never put Nightwolf in the same game as Erron Black.
Sektor and Cyrax = Because of that stupid triborg
Rain = They really don't like him. Ed Troll probably goes about saying he will be in MK12 probably, and hope all people are stupid an forget again, like he did in MKX...
Tremor, Tanya and Bo Rai Cow, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't care if he's in SC I would love to see NRS take on Geralt. A fallout rep would be sweet too.

I'm sure the switch port will get some obnoxiously popular exclusive character or premier skin just to piss everybody off

Afumba

Noob
I hope the first pack will have only 2 guests tops.

For the guests i would be fine with two of these: Spawn, Lobo, Joker.
Really hope their wont be any serial killers this time.

For the MK slots... Shang is already confirmed so there is 3 left.

1. Ermac
Well he is my fav char so... yea. Also his telekinetic moves would look awesome in this game. Beside that they could do something cool with King Jerrods soul in him. A move that lets Jerrods soul gain control for a short while which would alter some strings or something like the great Kung Lao.

2. Mileena
It would be a crime if she wasnt in this game.

3. Sindel
I honestly would have bet she would be main roster. She literally kulled everybidy in 10sec in MK9... how can someone like that not matter in a timeshenanigans story. She would obviously need her scream, her projectiles and her hair grab back. Also her "weapon" should be her hair. Loved those hairstrings in MK9.

If Mileena is unlockable... Smoke or Reptile would take that spot.

P.S. why do people want Pennywise? Not trying to trash peoples likes... i just dont see how a Clown with bad teeth would fit...

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
What he meant by that was the movement style, being able to sidestep your opponent and walk on a circular stage rather than the fightline we have now. I for one hope they never go back to that, the 2.5D fightline is the best.
Yes I understood that but I was thinking he personally thought those games where mistakes, he has a few Twitter posts making fun of 3D era characters

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
NightHawk
Shaun Tsung already confirmed.
Sindel
Spawn .
After that i dont know if they will do another kombat pack.

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
While id love Pennywise as a guest character, I think the guest characters will be totally out of left field like the Turtles were. Something from Game of Thrones etc.

Hopefully never again will we get format exclusive characters. As good as Kratos was, i'd rather get two characters everyone can play rather than just one each. Plus if cross platform becomes a thing matchups would be awkward (licencing issues would be an issue at the very least).

Reactions: Zev

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
If Frost is more robot than ice powers my money would be on the Night King. If she is, then my money goes on Jon Snow (King in the North!)

Edit: Tekken got Negan and Game of Thrones is a hot property now/this year so you never know! Lol.... or just give us Rick Grimes.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
My guesses:

Shang Tsung
Two guest characters, which I agree are most likely to be Spawn and Pennywise, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was something truly wild and off the wall like TMNT.
Sindel
Nightwolf
Smoke

I don't think anyone who was in MKX will be a DLC character in MK11 unless there's a Kombat Pack 2 and they throw in Mileena 'because fans demanded it', a la Triborg.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sareena or Li Mei got the female slot instead of Sindel, though obviously I'm hoping for my queen.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
They did Alien and Predator in MKX, so I could see them doing a Robocop vs Terminator pack.

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
His premise for being in Outworld . . . . someone ate his sandwich, and he's going to find that sunnavabitch

I mean he left a note and everything, who would do that!?
No one told him life was gonna be this way. It's like he's always stuck with shitty gear. When it hasn't been his round, his match, or even his world.

But DLC will be there for him (because it's there for me tooooo)

Reactions: Zev

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Definitely plan on at least 2 guest characters per pack. They are huge hype machines for NRS (and honestly, I'm glad. The horror characters really spoke to my circle of friends and I saw firsthand how a few relatable characters can interest new people in a fighting game).

I hope they keep going with horror icons. Fuck Spawn, nobody cares about that '90s edgelord shit anymore. If I was making the list:

Pack 1
  1. Shang
  2. Myers
  3. Nightwolf or Sindel
  4. Pennywise
Pack 2
  1. Pinhead
  2. Fujin
  3. Some kind of cyborg (maybe a new one? I know Triborg was DLC already, but the borgs have a big fanbase)
  4. Ash
Fantasy characters -
These will never happen for a variety of licencing and gameplay reasons, but I'd love to see them.

1. Hellknight or another Doom demon (cooler than just the Doomguy)
  2. Pyramid Head (someone should be doing SOMETHING with the Silent Hill name)
  3. Shredder (parity with IJ2's TMNT pack, also giving him a chance to finally use all those blades and just rip the shit out of the MK kast would be delightful)
  4. A DC villain (likely Joker because he's the most psychotic, but Earth 3 Superman or my boy Lex in his slimmer armor from the Forever Evil storyline would be wild, good parity with IJ's good world/evil world set up).
I'm wondering if we're gonna see more than 2 packs. The IJ packs did very well from what I understand, so I wouldn't be shocked if we got a surprise third.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
With the assumption of 3 Kombat Packs at least(hopefully 4 but we'll see) not counting shao kahn here...

KP 1:
Fujin
Ermac
NightWolf
Michael Myers
Rorschach
Mileena

KP2:
Sindel
Smoke
Reptile
Spawn

KP3:
Triborg or some Cyborg ninja
Havik
Takeda
Terminator

NOTE: would love to see Riddick in MK.

I think most fans would be pleased with this lineup. Obviously not everyone but I think a good amount. I'd say Rain and Kenshi but NRS have stressed they don't want to repeat DLC.

Last edited:

kcd117

Noob
I don’t think Fujin is getting ignored this time tbh. And I have Hydro as the obscure DLC character this time. Smoke, Sindel, Havik and Reiko are my next guesses. If we end up having a third pack I would say Nightwolf, Stryker and Sheeva have a good shot to make it. For guest characters I’m pretty sure we’ll get Spawn, Pennywise and Myers.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Okay serious question

Why are people having Pennywise as a DLC character
He makes zero sense at all, compared to a guest character like Spawn.

Same goes to Myers, makes no sense for a fighting game
Like, what would his specials be?