What's new

DLC Speculation

Resistible

MK fan since '92
With MK11 around the corner I thought perhaps we could discuss the Kombat Pack and what it may contain. Personally I'd like to see

Roster:
Shang Tsung (Confirmed)
Havik
Sindel
Nitara
Reptile
Spawn

Currently I'm unsure about skins or gear I'd like to see since we don't know what is or isn't unlockable from the Krypt and Story.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
The only one I feel confident in guessing is Mileena.

As for who I hope the other five are:

Mileena
Ermac
Havik
Lin Mei
Spawn

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Not too sure who will make the cut, but they've got less than 3 weeks to reveal those five characters before the game comes out. They'd better hurry it up.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Guest Characters:
Spawn
Dont have an idea of anyone else tbh

MK Characters:
Mileena (Cetrion Leak predicted Shang, Shin, and her as unlockables. With Shang confirmed DLC, that leak may have been about DLC characters)
Shinnok(See above, but honestly very unlikely imo)
Sindel
Shang (Confirmed)
Smoke

Gamer68

Fujin!
Hoping for Fujin and Sindel, but the line-up will probably be:
  • Shang Tsung
  • Mileena
  • Terminator
  • Spawn
  • Micheal Myers or Pennywise
  • Any one of these fighters: Takeda, Kung Jin, Nightwolf, Hydro, Hornbuckle, Nimbus.
This or something very similar is what I'm guessing.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Of all the characters I'd like to see in the game as DLC, I think Takeda is the only one that is most probable.
Since he's not on the main roster, I'd like Rain as DLC, but since he's already been that in MK9, it's not happening.
Would otherwise love to have Reiko as DLC, but I doubt that'll happen either.

E

Eldriken

MK characters - Can't think of a single one that I'd be interested in. All my interests are main roster.

Guest characters - Doomguy, Spawn, a horror themed character (yeah, I said it) and um...I don't know who else.

Either way, I hope at least one of the DLC characters (excluding Shao Kahn) interests me enough to buy it/them.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Actually, NRS has always added a Unknown MK character/myth for DLC
Skarlet in mk9, and Tremor for mkx
I mean, two games isn't much of a sample size. :p

If we're talking about expectations, I expect 2-3 characters to be guests, and for the remaining: Shang, Mileena, Takeda (or possibly Kenshi), and a random wildcard like Rain/Fujin/Havik/Reiko.

Last edited:

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Wishful thinking:
-Mileena
-Shinnok
-Tanya
-Fujin
-Hotaru

What would probably happen:
-Mileena
-Shinnok
-Smoke
-Havik
-Spawn

Realistically:
-Mileena

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
PENNY-muthafuckin-WISE!

That's the only DLC character I can think of REALLY wanting.

But I'll also take:
Sindel
Mileena (not saying I think she'll be DLC, but if by some magical reason she was I wouldn't complain)
Spawn (not a Spawn fan myself, but I know other people would be very happy to see him)
Fujin

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Shang sold the pass for me lol. Done deal. I would like to see Sheeva for a shokan presence. Reptile and Mileena are safe bets. I would also like to see nightwolf and ash Williams for a guest.

Possible imo:
Shang
Mileena
Reptile
Nightwolf
Fujin
Ash

3 bad 3 good