What's new

DLC Speculation

kantboy-2

Ripper
The netherrealm demons so far shown look like they just stepped out of Doom; just saying it's too much of a coincidence not to notice.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Most likely, and likely kombat pack:
Shang
Sindel
Nightwolf
Obscure or 3d Mk character
Spawn
Killer Instinct Character (its pushy, but I dont have another guest for this spot)

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I can't fathom ppl unironically asking for Mileena as dlc, seriously what's wrong with y'all?
I wish for a returning character like Nightwolf, Sheeva, Rain, Fujin. Guest character can be whatever, tho am disappointed Boon de-confirmed Neo.

With MK11 around the corner I thought perhaps we could discuss the Kombat Pack and what it may contain. Personally I'd like to see

Roster:
Shang Tsung (Confirmed)
Havik
Sindel
Nitara
Reptile
Spawn

Currently I'm unsure about skins or gear I'd like to see since we don't know what is or isn't unlockable from the Krypt and Story.
I would LOVE to see ALLLL of this.

I am still hoping to see Kenshi make it in somehow, maybe being portrayed by Dan southworth who played him in MK legacy, and maybe channel his inner Vergil while he's at it.

Cyrax
Sektor
Rain (if not an unlockable)
Fujin
Li Mei
Ashrah

Just give me Cyrax and Sektor separately, instead of Triborg this time.

I think in the end there will be 12 additional characters, regardless of how many DLC they say there will be. MK9 has 4, Injustice had 4, MKX had 9, Injustice had 10. The number has gone steadily up.

Shao Kahn
Shang Tsung
Mileena
Shinnok
Sindel
Nightwolf
Spawn
Pennywise
Michael Myers
Khrome (to keep up with the fake characters becoming real thing)
Rain (to shut everyone up)

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Horror/Syfy Guests

Spawn
Michael Myers
PennyWise
Ash
PinHead
Terminator
Robocop

BadAss Game Chars

Isaac Clarke - Dead Space
DoomSlayer
Turok

MK chars

NightWolf
Stryker
Reiko
Havik
Kai
Chameleon
Sindel
Sareena

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Who I hope is DLC:

Mileena
Smoke
Reptile
Triborg

Guest KP1:

Deadpool
Spawn

Who I think will make it in KP1:

Mileena
Smoke
Reptile
?
Spawn

after watching Ed Boon answer rapid fire questions I don't think he likes 3D era since he referred to it as something they won't be going back to any time soon. So I don't think we will get 3D era characters and if so not many of them.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
after watching Ed Boon answer rapid fire questions I don't think he likes 3D era since he referred to it as something they won't be going back to any time soon. So I don't think we will get 3D era characters and if so not many of them.
What he meant by that was the movement style, being able to sidestep your opponent and walk on a circular stage rather than the fightline we have now. I for one hope they never go back to that, the 2.5D fightline is the best.