What's new

DLC hint/teaser by Ed Boon

Lun

proud TERF!
The game has been out one month and you’re crying about how long a balance patch has taken? Back to game faq’s it’s a no from me dog.
Well, is there an unwritten rule that you must wait months for a balance patch?

.....Then why was D'vorah nerfed at day one? :p I guess they could've waited a month instead.

It's just my personal opinion, but since D'vorah is so terrible that the general consensus is to not even play her, I feel a quickfix patch could've already been released.

I just can't wait to finally see this game have a better balance. :/

ArryKae

Noob

.....Then why was D'vorah nerfed at day one?:p I guess they could've waited a month instead.

It's just my personal opinion, but since D'vorah is so terrible that the general consensus is to not even play her, I feel a quickfix patch could've already been released.

If you're a D'vorah fan, check out this video..
.. It's a run back of CB grand finals with Scar and SonicFox. I'm not saying she's good or anything, but it was entertaining to watch.

trufenix

bye felicia
If you're a D'vorah fan, check out this video..
.. It's a run back of CB grand finals with Scar and SonicFox. I'm not saying she's good or anything, but it was entertaining to watch.
At least Sonic can make her look good. I love the grab / bug setup.

Unfortunately, a lot of that was obviously Scar has no idea when you can just interupt her and needlessly being unsafe, but its nice to see that once she's fixed she'll be fun to watch!

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I would be hyped about the green axe but I’m just waiting for Shang man lol. Give me the master and fux the rest! I do hope
Nightwolf looks cool though. He was my favorite in UMK3.

Fujin check, Nightwolf check, Considering they have movies out this year I imagine we're getting Joker and Terminator.

I just hope we get Sheeva for Pack 1 instead of Sindel.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
Lightning flashes
A moment later the thunder claps
Night wolf walks in.
Raises his hatchet towards the heavens.
A loud chunk slices through the storm
Night wolf is split in half by a second hatchet
He slowly sinks to the ground, morphing back into Shang Tsung
The real Nightwolf fills the newly vacated space

D

Deleted member 35141

Most likely hes teasing nightwolf and fujin,
But looking at the no sweats# red spoons, it could be spawn

1.Spawns power is shown as green
2.He is burnt to the point that sweating is impossible
3.He does have a axe in alot of his comics
4.Back in 1992 a spoof comic of spawn came out called SPOON

Lol im either giving boon too much credit or he IS the ultimate troll.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
View attachment 14804 smell better guys .
99.99999 ITS nightwolf!
Just realized, what kind of scent is that? Iced mint and leather? lol Sounds like they threw a bunch of fruits and things that smell into a basket and picked two, combined them to create new scents for this shit lol. Like puts hand into basket, hmm ahh we have New Car smell & Lavender. lol. But anyway, I hope NW and Fujin both get in.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela

.....Then why was D'vorah nerfed at day one?:p I guess they could've waited a month instead.

A day one patch is the release state of the game dude lol. When the game is still yet to be released, you don’t refer to changes to the game as “balance patches”. The day 1 patch only struck people as a balance patch because they had the game earlier than NRS intended, plain and simple.

And, this is the most balanced out of the box an NRS game has ever been, and it’s not close. In fact, there’s not many fighting games period that are released more balanced (balanced in the sense of character viability at the highest level).

You say “I just can’t wait to FINALLY see this game have a better balance”, and I’m struck that what you actually mean is that you want D’Vorah to be better. As for the “finally” part.....dude...you’re crazy! One month! One!

And as far as D’Vorah, Sonic was beating Scar with her like yesterday pretty consistently. Stop relying so heavily on the tier list and the discussion around it. That shit really only matters at the absolute very best and highest level of play. If you’re a good, fundamentally solid player, I guarantee you can win a ton of games online with D’Vorah. It’s not like she can’t win. And when a brand new game has only 2-4 out of 25 characters that people say just are not good, that’s good balance out of the gate.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Give me Spawn, you can keep the rest then Boon but give me goddamn Spawn already!

I don’t care if he is utter bottom trash tier and only has one string that is -40 on hit

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
"Who were you before Nightwolf?"
"A broken man with a deathwish"

This character is gonna be so sick. I've never been a big Nightwolf fan, but NRS made me like Johnny, Jax and Kano in MK11, so I've got good faith in them

Resistible

MK fan since '92
In his leaked dialogue he explicitly states he is from the Makota tribe
Well then you're right, I haven't read any of the intros from the leak, perfer to keep some things speculative, only reason I seen the leaked character list is because of a PS4 group I use to frequent

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
He went from showing us an old logo to a shower gel ...

... and now he's showing us a bucket.

A BUCKET.

What's next? A spoon? A shoe? A hairdryer?

Fuck this shit. I'm done doing speculation and looking for tweets until the damn trailer is released. His tweets used to be fun, but now they're just tedious.