What's new

DLC hint/teaser by Ed Boon

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I traced the pixel-map through pix-code, and rendered it into a lattice-matrix. Because of the 4, I applied 4-base hexagonal decoding to the binary sum of TAL+KO (via two's complement). The result was incomprehensible... UNTIL I considered the drillcap hint. So many people are focused on the DLC portion, but its the nature of the drill that is important here. A drillcap rotates COUNTER-clockwise to reverse the position of a screw or in this case riddle. By adjusting the tweet's natural viscosity COUNTER-clockwise (this is the part most of you are messing up), it then allows the (obvious, I know) SHA hash output that leads to the answer. The answer is fujin. I will be posting the steps so you can reproduce to prove this shortly.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Umm....I'm a massive Ermac fan, but are we really trying to say the green axe is hinting at him? Come on....

THE LEAK WAS REAL.

NIGHTWOLF HAS A GREEN AXE.

HE'S HINTED AT FUJIN AND NIGHTWOLF SO FAR. Give it up.
He hinted at Terminator as well. When he made that tweet about Aliens, that movie was directed by James Cameron, who also directed Terminator

Afumba

Noob
Oh damn, I hope the last of the 4 MK characters is Sindel. So far it seems the teased ones are Fujin and Nightwolf, and Shang is confirmed so... there's obviously no less than 2 guests in this first pack.
I hope its only 2 as the kombat pack is a bummer for me atm. Shang is great but i never cared for Nightwolf and Fujin. Hope Fujin doesnt have remade Ermac moves. But i am happy for the peoples that wanted these characters.

Adding 3 guests to that would make it a really bad deal for me. Sindel on the othee hand would give me at least a reason to consider the KP.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
i got to DLC April as well... but the A isn't capitalized. Why would he capitalize DLC but not the A in April?
So people would know which letters to unscramble, when you take the lowercase letters and rearranged them there were two options, April and pilar. That's how I came to April Showers, being Rain. Someone on tweeter said to me wind comes with rain and could mean Fujin since Fujin was in MK4. It was a good conversation in way, when you have time go back and read the replies

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I don't care who it is, I'm just hype that info on the first wave of DLC is about to drop. I'm pretty much expecting that switch leak to be legit at this point so hopefully I'm not setting myself up for disappointment lol.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
What's the #RedSpoons about?
No sweat = Dry
Redspoon = (No idea but there's red)
Picture = Green Axe

Ermac

It probably does have to do with Nightwolf in some way but you can see how it adds to Ermac, especially since he was a dried up mummy in MKX

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
No sweat = Dry
Redspoon = (No idea but there's red)
Picture = Green Axe

Ermac

It probably does have to do with Nightwolf in some way but you can see how it adds to Ermac, especially since he was a dried up mummy in MKX
You've got to be kidding. It's Nightwolf dude. Green Axes are iconic to Nightwolf, Ermac just had an axe in a game where everyone had mandatory weapons. Plus, he's already been leaked.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
You've got to be kidding. It's Nightwolf dude. Green Axes are iconic to Nightwolf, Ermac just had an axe in a game where everyone had mandatory weapons. Plus, he's already been leaked.
Read that last part again, "It probably has something to do with Nightwolf" I didn't say it was definitely Ermac

Lun

proud TERF!
These teases don't really give me hype. I just want them to cut down the crap and professionally reveal who is the dlc, how do they look/play, when are they released.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
It has nothing to do with Ermac.
Get off the leak for a minute, pretend as though you've never seen it, now take the three clues we were given and think for yourself.

No sweat
Redspoons
A picture of Axe deodorant that is green

When you take all three clues Ermac was mummified in MKX, he wears red, his telekinesis powers are green, in MKD he used an ax (yes it's the only time he had a weapon but Liu had Nunchucks in the same game as he does in MK11), regarding spoons
Spoons = telekenisis
In any movie spoons are shown to bend with telekinesis, Matrix is a good example.