What's new

DLC hint/teaser by Ed Boon

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Get off the leak for a minute, pretend as though you've never seen it, now take the three clues we were given and think for yourself.

No sweat
Redspoons
A picture of Axe deodorant that is green

When you take all three clues Ermac was mummified in MKX, he wears red, his telekinesis powers are green, in MKD he used an ax (yes it's the only time he had a weapon but Liu had Nunchucks in the same game as he does in MK11), regarding spoons

In any movie spoons are shown to bend with telekinesis, Matrix is a good example.
Pretend like the most damning piece of evidence doesn't exist. Doesn't really sell your idea at all

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Pretend like the most damning piece of evidence doesn't exist. Doesn't really sell your idea at all
I'm trying to show you how it can lead to Ermac, I'm not saying it is Ermac. I think with Ed's game the pictures say more than the words so yes, there's evidence with the two so far that the first is Fujin and the second is Nightwolf. But when you look at the puzzle as a whole it can lead to other characters. I seen the leak, I know who's on it, but at the same time I'm playing Ed's mind game

Resistible

MK fan since '92
This really doesn't make any sense. No offense.
Sure it does, between MK9 and MK11 there was MKX, between INJ and INJ2 there wasn't an Injustice game. Now they won't do back to back DLC so you won't see Bo Rai Cho or Tanya as MK11 DLC but nothing is stopping them from putting in Rain since he's skipping a game

trufenix

bye felicia
Fun Fact: MK11 was released on April 23th, 2019 on the 4 platforms.

36 calendar days, 20 business days, 3 patches, and 2 major community apologies ago.

KCJ506

Noob
Sure it does, between MK9 and MK11 there was MKX, between INJ and INJ2 there wasn't an Injustice game. Now they won't do back to back DLC so you won't see Bo Rai Cho or Tanya as MK11 DLC but nothing is stopping them from putting in Rain since he's skipping a game
Err...isn't that what I stated in my initial post?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Get off the leak for a minute, pretend as though you've never seen it, now take the three clues we were given and think for yourself.

No sweat
Redspoons
A picture of Axe deodorant that is green

When you take all three clues Ermac was mummified in MKX, he wears red, his telekinesis powers are green, in MKD he used an ax (yes it's the only time he had a weapon but Liu had Nunchucks in the same game as he does in MK11), regarding spoons

In any movie spoons are shown to bend with telekinesis, Matrix is a good example.
If green axes make you think of Ermac instead of Nightwolf, I don't even know what to tell you.

And we won't get off the leak....because it's real. All this speculation is a waste of time. As much as I want Ermac to be in the game, it's so absolutely clear that Boon isn't talking about him.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
If green axes make you think of Ermac instead of Nightwolf, I don't even know what to tell you.

And we won't get off the leak....because it's real. All this speculation is a waste of time. As much as I want Ermac to be in the game, it's so absolutely clear that Boon isn't talking about him.
Mk4 was canon!! :DOGE

KCJ506

Noob
Erron Black is missing his sand grenades from MKX. It wouldn't surprise me if the reason for this is because the leak is real and Joker is indeed in and he'll have his gas tank moves that he had in Injustice.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Green axes make me think of Nightwolf, I want Nightwolf to be in the game. But it's not the point I'm trying to make, tell me how redspoons and no sweat fit into Nightwolf. I want to know. I think the leak to a certain degree is real, there could also be misinformation as well. Not saying there are lies in the files, just saying take the leak with a grain of salt and play Ed's game.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
just saying take the leak with a grain of salt and play Ed's game.
So you're saying NRS went to the trouble of embedding the dialogue for the DLC characters just to lead us astray?

Honestly, I hope that was the case, because we would never be sure about any of the leaks. Unfortunately, NRS didn't do this, and the leak is legit.

"Puts Tinfoil Hat On"
Ed Posted this with his Teaser: DriLlCap
3 letters are written in caps = D L C
than we are left with 5 more letters r i l a p (currently only Shung Tsung is confirmed so we are left with 5 unanounced characters and 5 letters)
Now if we asume that each letter is the second letter in every characters name (we kinda know that we get spawn so this becomes our point of speculation).

p = spawn
r = triborg
l = alien (this one is weird cuz NRS said no dlc character will return but boon just posted yesterday how awesome the ALIEN movie are)
a = takeda (we got many names with second letter a so this one is just a stretch).
i = Sindel / Nightwolf (no mileena in mk11 don`t even bother typing it)