What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

Dude....I believe....but I just can't imagine how a brilliant team like netherrealm could make such fucked up decisions like this. I think this is a warner shit....man....just include 2 guests chars that are fighters an can punch people. Spawn and terminator....would be acceptable....but leatherface and now...JOKER....dude....ow my dude.....ow my shit....rain and ermac are fucking out because....JOKER is in the game and there are people defending this decision! They bring 12 dlcs (or 9), and guess what guys???? 4 guests
Look i prefer Mileena over anyone, but guests draw more people, possible even more than scorpion.
They gain significantly more.

It is just survival business tactic at this point.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Yes, now that we are in "this character fits because i like him and its a dream come true" reasoning: I hope to see Jackie Chan (any movie of Jackie) , Agent J (men in black) , Indominus Rex (jurassic world), Michael Jordan (space jam) The genie (aladdin 2019 movie and yes, will smith again) nemo (finding nemo) Crash (Crash Bandicoot videogames) Messi (PES 2019) CR7 (FIFA 2019).
For MK characters i only want : Stryker (because we need some variety), Vera Briggs (you know, we need to complete the briggs family too!) and Meat (fan demanded, the most demanded in twitter after Noob saibot by far!)
Haha ur so funny LOL!! Much funny!
Except not really and this is just a pathetic display.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Whether you like him or not Joker is like the one DC character who can kind of fit in MK. I am no expert but isn't he an absolute psychopath? Didn't he cut his own face off or something? If he can be a formidable opponent for Batman I think he can work in MK.

I just hope he gets a rework and isn't copy n pasted from Injustice.

Yeah I'm happy about Cyrax, Sektor, Fujin, Nightwolf, Sindel and Terminator.
Are these absolutely confirmed? If so that's pretty hype IMO. Not a big Terminator guy but I love the other characters you listed.

mook

Noob
Whether you like him or not Joker is like the one DC character who can kind of fit in MK. I am no expert but isn't he an absolute psychopath? Didn't he cut his own face off or something? If he can be a formidable opponent for Batman I think he can work in MK.

I just hope he gets a rework and isn't copy n pasted from Injustice.

Are these absolutely confirmed? If so that's pretty hype IMO. Not a big Terminator guy but I love the other characters you listed.
Nah Cyrax and Sektor haven‘t been datamined to be DLC at all.

I don‘t hate these DLC characters at all, the dialogue honestly changed my mind about it. They seem pretty cool.

But it also makes me sad about those who didn‘t make it ;(

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I have another theory as to why Sektor and Cyrax I believe won't be DLC unfortunately but I will wait til the game hits.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Between Ed's tease in March, their presence in the launch trailer and Derek trying so hard to avoid the question about them being dlc I really think the cyborgs are coming somehow. It seems so unlikely, but I'm having faith

Please don't ley Cyborg fans turn into the next Rain fans. I'm not trying to get Tweet dissed every week lmao
this make sense .... I still think we gonna get 2 KP: KP 1 with 6 characters, and KP 2 with + 6 characters, total 12 DLCs .... with this revelation of 9 DLCs so far, there are 3 yet to be announced in future, and maybe Cyrax and Sektor will be 2 of these, with the very last option being anyone at this point, so, the cyber ninjas have good chance indeed in make it into the roster

In order to know if a character fits mk, imagine the fight between him and ermac. Does that look cool and make sense? Yeah he fits. Is that......ridiculous? No he does not fit.

Joker in mk is a bad joke man.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Did you guys already thought of the possibility of them including Sektor on the day 1 patch? (and by that I mean April 23rd)

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
Does this mean we’re assuming cyrax and sektor aren’t in it because
their NPCs were essentially their mkx versions?

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Between Ed's tease in March, their presence in the launch trailer and Derek trying so hard to avoid the question about them being dlc I really think the cyborgs are coming somehow. It seems so unlikely, but I'm having faith

Please don't ley Cyborg fans turn into the next Rain fans. I'm not trying to get Tweet dissed every week lmao
The way cyrax and sektor are shown/ teased atm is exactly how Rain was before mkx. I wouldn't get your hopes up.