What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

mook

Noob
Off topic but Jax is the man
Jax goes back in time and stops slavery from happening in his ending
At the risk of this coming off the wrong way, is that all he does?

Like does he go back in time and starts changing a bunch of stuff and that‘s one of them?

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
to be fair, he was planned at some point, but they had time issues or something

If i remember correctly.
ya, he was cut because of time restraints. then wasn't DLC since he was DLC in mk9. Was really hoping he'd be base in mk11, hopefully kp3 if they make it.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I dunno, still is kinda weird the supposed KP2 is going to be 3 characters only. Gonna keep believing there's more to that.
Might not be a Kombat Pack 2. Could just be a bonus Fighter Pack.

Remember that they released two more characters (Martian Manhunter and Zatanna) during Injustice 1 and they didn't belong to a season pass or anything.

But who knows? Maybe there is even more DLC.

If this is real then this is 2 MK games in a row with no smoke. This would leave smoke and stryker as the only 2 characters from mk9 to not reappear in some form in either MKX or MK11.

The 4 guest characters are obvious money grabs to get non MK fans to get the game, but are sheeva and sindel really gonna sell more DLC than

Smoke
Cyrax
Sektor
Reptile
Mileena
Rain
Ermac

Id pay another 60 bucks for a Kombat pack with these characters, i don't know that I will buy any of this DLC.

If this is real then this is 2 MK games in a row with no smoke. This would leave smoke and stryker as the only 2 characters from mk9 to not reappear in some form in either MKX or MK11.

The 4 guest characters are obvious money grabs to get non MK fans to get the game, but are sheeva and sindel really gonna sell more DLC than

Smoke
Cyrax
Sektor
Reptile
Mileena
Rain
Ermac

Id pay another 60 bucks for a Kombat pack with these characters, i don't know that I will buy any of this DLC.
Smoke was in MKX

D

Deleted member 59910

Well this was interesting to find out. I didn't know subtitles worked that way.

However.... I'm so underwhelmed by the dlc character. Hey, I have Shang Tsung voice by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, that's more than enough. I'll skip all the others.

I'm convinced they got Bruce Campbell to voice Ash anyway. He JUST appeared in Dead By Daylight.
Tagawa as Shang is the masterpiece of videogames
I dunno, still is kinda weird the supposed KP2 is going to be 3 characters only. Gonna keep believing there's more to that.
Remembering: During mkx, a lot of DLC characters intro dialogues were added to the data after patches. I really hope you’re right.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Might not be a Kombat Pack 2. Could just be a bonus Fighter Pack.

Remember that they released two more characters (Martian Manhunter and Zatanna) during Injustice 1 and they didn't belong to a season pass or anything.

But who knows? Maybe there is even more DLC.
Yeah but I feel like IGAU was just an odd exception. Every other NRS DLC lifespans were all neatly released in packs, and I do not think the MK11 packs are going to be put out 3 at a time.

Watch them NOT reveal the Kombat Pack on the 22nd. Everyone can just lose their minds a little longer.
They already massively failed with the marketing in this game between the leaks, Mobile Kombat Kast, weird reveal timings and lack of transparency (waiting until the last minute to reveal how variations would work in tournament, misleading with the loot box thing and not showing off any of the single player stuff like towers of time or krypt) so I would expect nothing less than their launch day Kombat Kast to completely ignore complaints, show off Shao Khan gameplay and then end with a lame ass belt battle as a final “fuck you” to all of us shmucks who blindly preordered the premium edition digitally, thinking they would actually let us know what was in the Kombat Pack before launch.

This is MK Armageddon all over again for me. I went from obsessively hyping over this game, watching every bullshit clickbait video and reading every possible rumor on this game, even putting in for 3 days vacation at work so I could have Tues thru Thursday off.

Now it’s 2 days from launch and I’m honestly to the point where if I could cancel from PSN without a hassle, I would just wait to rent the game from my local Family Video.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Whether you like him or not Joker is like the one DC character who can kind of fit in MK. I am no expert but isn't he an absolute psychopath? Didn't he cut his own face off or something? If he can be a formidable opponent for Batman I think he can work in MK.

I just hope he gets a rework and isn't copy n pasted from Injustice.

Are these absolutely confirmed? If so that's pretty hype IMO. Not a big Terminator guy but I love the other characters you listed.
I like Joker, but I think Lobo would be a better fit. He’s just not as well-known though. And was already DLC for Injustice.

Thingy

Retired account
They already massively failed with the marketing in this game between the leaks, Mobile Kombat Kast, weird reveal timings and lack of transparency (waiting until the last minute to reveal how variations would work in tournament, misleading with the loot box thing and not showing off any of the single player stuff like towers of time or krypt) so I would expect nothing less than their launch day Kombat Kast to completely ignore complaints, show off Shao Khan gameplay and then end with a lame ass belt battle as a final “fuck you” to all of us shmucks who blindly preordered the premium edition digitally, thinking they would actually let us know what was in the Kombat Pack before launch.

This is MK Armageddon all over again for me. I went from obsessively hyping over this game, watching every bullshit clickbait video and reading every possible rumor on this game, even putting in for 3 days vacation at work so I could have Tues thru Thursday off.

Now it’s 2 days from launch and I’m honestly to the point where if I could cancel from PSN without a hassle, I would just wait to rent the game from my local Family Video.
Their marketing has been brilliant. In this day and age, things leak. It happens. But they have stayed the course of their marketing strategy.

This game will be a blockbuster title. MK sells itself, sure...but not everyone is paying attention to all the leaks like those on TYM and Reddit.

My hype is at an all time high since the game was announced. If you do not feel the same, then by all means, cancel that preorder while there is time.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Sektor is hard to explain, but Kronika having an ending spot could just mean she was going to have a boss ending. Like maybe when you gave up against her, her ending would play instead. They were going to do that with Onaga in Deception

Personally, I think they marketed the game very well, knowing that MK sells itself and are capatlizing off it.

If this was a new IP, I personally think it would be atrocious. No one would pre-order it due to a lot of missing info.

Not just lack of single player details but multiplayer too. You have to dig through one interview to see one sentence about the game having a ranking system.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Personally, I think they marketed the game very well, knowing that MK sells itself and are capatlizing off it.

If this was a new IP, I personally think it would be atrocious. No one would pre-order it due to a lot of missing info.

Not just lack of single player details but multiplayer too. You have to dig through one interview to see one sentence about the game having a ranking system.
If the marketing was good we wouldn't have TYM members trying to charge other users money to see variations, gear and combos