What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Not too stoked about this line up if it's true if I'm honest.

While it's great that Sheeva and Sindel are returning if this leak it true, I can't see myself playing either one. I didn't like either in MK9. I'm excited to see Fujin though. Nightwolf... If he gets a cool redesign I could play him. I'm only really glad about Terminator and Spawn because a lot of people asked for them. Hopefully this is false in my own case, but if y'all are happy, then it's fine. I have Kitana and Skarlet to play as and those two, along with Tri-Borg and Rain, were who I wanted.

With all my respect man, stop drinking.

Mk chars are fighters, not criminals.... vilains. This is just non sense.

Imagine a fight between ermac and joker. Try to imagine that scene. It is ridiculous.

And remember: reptile is out...ermac...smoke....mileena....come on.
are you saying there are no villainous mk characters?

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Lmao, leave it to Kano to dream of a universe in which old Sonya in a thong has to wrestle young Sonya in a thong for his amusement. All the timeline fuckery and this is what he's thinking about.
One on the right looks to be Cassie actually, even if we cant see her face.

Just can tell by her hair.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
pure, well technically they refer to the Lin Kuei as ninjas as well in his bios he's been called "The Ice ninja" and Ninja is really just a code, technically they are all ninjas in their own way. Shredder is a ninja, but bad. TMNT are ninjas but good and well turtles.

I mean maybe it was about smash
Oh I have smash I read from few weeks back about that Joker being in the game, but I just found this out last night or early morning I should say the things I read people were saying it was from Persona just going on what I read, but I figured initially "why wouldn't they put in DC Joker if anyone?" Guess I should have went with my instinct lol. I tend to second guess a lot.

Scorpion and Takeda are the only canon ninjas, though. So if you want to draw semantic differences between ninjas and assassins, then all the ninjas you want are actually assassins too (at best).
I know that along the way the term ninjas has been used very loosely as the lore for characters has been improved upon and appearances changed but back then it was just these are the ninjas.

honestly i only care about sindel and nightwolf... fujin sounds interesting too
term ash spawn and joker i could live without, nothing against guest characters i just dont like them

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 < Seems he was hinting at Stryker being a DLC character.
He said it was vaguer than that, and a user did some digging and found out that the DP of that movie also did Dances with Wolves.

So artjedi's post could hint at Sindel, Joker and Nightwolf. It's possible he was on the money.

that's what I'm saying. all this bs concerning npcs in story mode and the first line of dlc doesn't include cyrax or sektor. it's fucked
to be fair they were in MKX, and maybe they could give terminator some moves similar to them. ooorrrrrr they could surprise everyone and they be revealed in the day one patch? who knows.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The villains in mk are fighters. Even the gods are fighters. People who know how to kick some ass with their hands and legs.

The Joker, chainsaw, Freddy....they are not fighters. They fuck with people in other way..
Who is chainsaw? You mean Leatherface?

OMFG please be true. Please.

Joker - yes

Nightwolf - fuck yes

Terminator - fuck yes

Sindel - major fuck yes
I kind of wish the guy in your avatar was guest DLC for MK, but he's in Tekken already :(