What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
honestly i only care about sindel and nightwolf... fujin sounds interesting too
term ash spawn and joker i could live without, nothing against guest characters i just dont like them
Fujin is the Wind God. He's Raiden's brother. Did you see what Cetrion used with wind? That was his move. He was a cameo in some of the older MK games, and especially in MKX. He was playable in MK4 and MK: Armageddon. Since then he was nowhere to be playable.

I hope they make him fly, like a Wind God he is. I miss him so much.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
What I don't understand is why this information is even in the code so early to begin with.

There is supposedly more DLC's coming later. The remaining character's info does not seem to be in this code.

It seems pretty sloppy to do this so early - surely NRS would have seen this coming.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
What I don't understand is why this information is even in the code so early to begin with.

There is supposedly more DLC's coming later. The remaining character's info does not seem to be in this code.

It seems pretty sloppy to do this so early - surely NRS would have seen this coming.
It seems like every single thing that's been outsourced (PC and now Switch, plus some foreign markets) has gotten fucked up. NRS proper has been pretty airtight honestly apart from whichever hired tester leaked the early select screen image.

A real bummer for NRS that this keeps happening, though.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

Plot twist,

The switch gets different exclusive DLC characters than the console and pc versions :p

So, we're finally getting Fujin? Nice. All those requests for him finally paid off. While I wasn't a big fan of Fujin before, he has a lot of potential in the modern games

I'm still really hoping for Li Mei. Besides Kenshi, she was my favorite character to come out of the 3D era.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So, we're finally getting Fujin? Nice. All those requests for him finally paid off. While I wasn't a big fan of Fujin before, he has a lot of potential in the modern games

I'm still really hoping for Li Mei. Besides Kenshi, she was my favorite character to come out of the 3D era.
Yep, only took over a decade lmao sigh of relief

Ow yes it is the fucking leatherface. I fucked up
lol I take it you're not a fan haha. All good, I wasn't too fond of him either.

Plot twist,

The switch gets different exclusive DLC characters than the console and pc versions :p
Getting bad memories of SC2 lol and MK 9.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Not super hype, really. Hopefully these are just plants to throw people off, knowing they’d be datamined. These are just a bunch of the names people have been guessing for months, plus Sheeva (who no one cared about until yesterday).

I mean, Terminator is just dumb. He’s basically indestructible. It doesn’t even make sense. And how would Fatal Blows and Fatalities even work? Really dumb if that one is real.

Joker is fine. And Spawn, of course. I do love Ash, but it would have to be Bruce Campbell.

in mk11 nrs is being more realistic with the character’s identity ... maybe we will get nightwolf as a full 100% native american, that sounds like an interesting re-design...

talking about redesigns, please dont make sindel look like she is 50... even if she is 1000x older than that. she is known for her beauty as a queen, we need her as the hot milf that she is, thats my only request i need my long haired queen back

SubZeroIce

Runway
FUJIN, NIGHTWOLF & SINDEL. FUCK YES!!!! My entire top 10 aside from Ermac & Mileena have made it into this game, I could cry. I'm actually excited for Joker & Spawn... Ash & Terminator are... choices.

But Sheeva wtf. What a boring ass character NO ONE asked for. She doesn't have a fanbase... I thought these were supposed to be fan favorites? Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, Ermac, Reptile Mileena, Takeda, Chameleon, Rain... all of them have a massive fanbase.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't want Ash or Sheeva honestly. We already had Leatherface guy with a chainsaw, so I hope the Ash is bs....

T800's aren't indestructible, one got beat by a waitress, another by a shot to the head both by humans in the mythos(talking movies here, comics are all over the place)

If anything I'd say spawn would be tougher to put down honestly, but it's MK. Everyone has insane durability when you think about it lol

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I really hope they reveal the Kombat Pack soon. Speculation is fun and everything, but it's also easy to get your hopes up only for them to be crushed. I need to know if Fujin and Sindel are in or not.
I agree. I’d like to know if ash is in. IF he is, I will get all 3 of my requests through dlc lol. Shao Kahn, movie Shang and ash were what I wanted and 4 months ago I didn’t think I would get any of them. Give hope a chance!

Well, I gotta say at least the MK characters are pretty good, Sindel, Fujin and Sheeva are more than welcome! Joker and Spawn are guests I can take too, now Ash and Terminator lol

Hopefully Ash stands for Ashrah :DOGE

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
My biggest source of skepticism here is that I find it legitimately difficult to believe DC would let Joker get mutilated with the detail present in MK11. Hard to imagine! But not entirely impossible.
Why not?

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Boon has since deleted the tweet, but he made a post around Injustice 2's time that Joker was in talks for MKX dlc. They've had idea for him for a while now