What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Yeah but these are comics though? Just like how the Cinematic Universes are different, the Games are different too.

They wouldn‘t even let the characters in Injustice get knocked out, they had to stand back up and then fall down in a different pose lmao
The Injustice comic (first pic) is the same universe as the game universe. But the game itself was just rated T, not M like Mortal Kombat.

In MKvDC, they didn’t do Fatalities because they didn’t want the heroes to be killing people. Villains are a different story.

Either way, you don’t have to assume Joker would even be from the Injustice universe. Could just be a different version of the character (surely with tons of throwback skins). You specifically mentioned the usage of a DC character, so I was just showing you some DC characters :cool:

I think they’d be fine with Joker in MK.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I think they will go for something like this fan art for one of Sindel's main costumes. Maybe with a little less boob action and a half skirt like Tanya in MKX. I don't think they will put her in a mumu

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The Joker? Fr?
Terminator? In 2019?
Ash.. okay.
Spawn is fine.
We knew Shang.
Sheeva Hype.
Sindel Hype.
Nightwolf should be siiiick.
And bois. Its Fujin. Lets Go.

Power of Positivity. Il hold that guest character L for Fujin.
Seconded. As DLC go, accepting things for what they are as far as guests, this would actually be pretty great if it was true. Fujin finally gets in, the four other MK'ers are all historic characters, we've been waiting for Spawn literally forever, Terminator has a new movie coming out so I get it, Ash means we may get Leatherface's Berserker Stance back, and i will grind Joker like a horribly awkward RnB song if he has a Joaquin Phoenix or TDK Heath Ledger skin. That was legit the #1 thing I wanted from Injustice that never happened.

This is a good nine. 100%.
Thank you for not bringing Cyrax back from death to be a shitty Triborg clone.

DDustiNN

Yeah but these are comics though? Just like how the Cinematic Universes are different, the Games are different too.

They wouldn‘t even let the characters in Injustice get knocked out, they had to stand back up and then fall down in a different pose lmao
Oh yeah another one from the game universe:

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Super hyped:
Ash Williams, Spawn

Sure, why not:
Fujin, Sindel (don't care about Sindel, but she should be in a game with Kitana and Shao Kahn)

Don't care:
Shang Tsung, Sheeva, Nightwolf

Oh, hell no:
Terminator, Joker (Joker and Batman are actually my two most hated mainstream comicbook characters)

My wish DLC roster:
Smoke (my favorite MK character, so I'm biased)
Rain (my third favorite MK character, so I'm biased)
Mileena (at this point probably the most popular MK female)
Fujin (depending on how MK11 and what Dark Raiden does, Fujin might play a big role in the next game as Earthrealms protector)
Sindel (don't care about her, but in a game with Kitana and Shao Kahn... she should be in)
Ash Williams (badass character)
Spawn (highly liked and requested)
Doom Slayer (new game)
Pennywise (new movie)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'd be fine with this, though I don't know who voted for Nightwolf. He's literally nowhere near as popular as Reptile, Ermac or Mileena.
We'll see if this is real though.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
The Injustice comic (first pic) is the same universe as the game universe. But the game itself was just rated T, not M like Mortal Kombat.

In MKvDC, they didn’t do Fatalities because they didn’t want the heroes to be killing people. Villains are a different story.

Either way, you don’t have to assume Joker would even be from the Injustice universe. Could just be a different version of the character (surely with tons of throwback skins). You specifically mentioned the usage of a DC character, so I was just showing you some DC characters :cool:

I think they’d be fine with Joker in MK.
You might not believe this, but despite there being blood, gore, and dark themes in comics they are generally rated T as well. The comics rating system is pretty different from the games and movies one. I'm still really not buying this Joker deal at all.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It seems you were distracted and confused your characters. So silly. There, I fixed it for you. :p
That's 100% fair. FUCK that ridiculous standing 4.
What i meant was that their NPC builds looked like they were just fighting as their copied over Triborg variations. And I'd rather my boys stay dead than come back as their meh'ly remade selves.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Remember that Batman: Arkham Knight, while unintended by the devs, received an M rating.

Joker movie coming out this year might end up being Rated R.

Apparently Joker was in talks to happen during MKX?

I don't think it's a big deal if he makes it into MK, but I don't know.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
The MK side from the DLC is awesome but the absence of Cyrax and/or Sektor is unforgivable. Period. We tolerate it in MKX because of Triborg, but now there is no excuse. And why NRS is trying to get rid off them? To leave room for Cassie and Jacquie? for Joker? So mad right now. And where the f*ck is Smoke? Dont tell me, it is because he was a robot too, right? Unbelievable.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
HELLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS.

ASH WILLIAMS AND JOOOOOOOOOKEEEERR!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY MAINS BAYBEEEEE!!!

DDustiNN

I'd be fine with this, though I don't know who voted for Nightwolf. He's literally nowhere near as popular as Reptile, Ermac or Mileena.
We'll see if this is real though.
Since it’s just a simple text file, I would instantly claim it as fake... if the guy didn’t include step-by-step instructions on how to datamine the game and verify it yourself (which someone else followed and verified).

So now I just lean toward it being a red herring purposely inserted by the developers just for dataminers to find.

I mean really...... Sheeva and Nightwolf? These are supposed to be the “fan favorites” people have been requesting? Who’s next, Stryker? Of course, Shang and Fujin are no-brainers.

I already bought the Premium Edition, knowing full well that every character they do will be awesome. But I just don't see those names being big sellers to the casual market.

Although... I guess the same could be said about Skarlet, Tanya, Bo Rai Cho, and Tremor......... huh. Maybe I just talked myself into believing this could work. Lol. Damnit.

Last edited:

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
Since it’s just a simple text file, I would instantly claim it as fake... if the guy didn’t include step-by-step instructions on how to datamine the game and verify it yourself (which someone else followed and verified).

So now I just lean toward it being a red herring purposely inserted by the developers just for dataminers to find.

I mean really...... Sheeva and Nightwolf? These are supposed to be the “fan favorites” people have been requesting? Who’s next, Stryker? Of course, Shang and Fujin are no-brainers.

I already bought the Premium Edition, knowing full well that every character they do will be awesome. But I just don't see those names being big sellers to the casual market.

Although... I guess the same could be said about Skarlet, Tanya, Bo Rai Cho, and Tremor......... huh. Maybe I just talked myself into believing this could work. Lol. Damnit.
BRO.

BRO BRO.

YOU GOTSTA BE KIDDING ME.

SPAAAAAAAAWN?! Has been wanted FOREVA.

Ash Williams? Another HELL YEAH. Especially with BRUCE THE MAN CAMPBELL.

Terminator? If they get Arnold? Oh yeah, that's gonna sell.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE MOTHA FUCKIN JOKEEEEEER?! A DC CHARACTER?!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
If this is true, then f*ck me thats awesome dlc. I know that I'm in the minority here. But I love those choices, especiallythe guests tbh. Spawn is the only one I'm indifferent about. But the rest? Hell Yeah!
BRO. I MADE A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT HOW GUEST FIGHTERS GOT ME INTO FIGHTING GAMES HEAVILY. Like, I was already casually in them but Freddy made me want to -LEARN- the game so I can be better in these games.

I pride myself on some of them now. Believe me, I am ALL about guests. Negan SOLD me on Tekken. And now, I love Tekken as well. I am HANDS DOWN with you. Don't let anyone trash you.

My only complaint is that they left Rain out and I know how badly he was wanted. That was a really bitch ass move on Boon's part. That said. Ash Williams and Joker.

Hells. Yes.