What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Fujin is the Wind God. He's Raiden's brother. Did you see what Cetrion used with wind? That was his move. He was a cameo in some of the older MK games, and especially in MKX. He was playable in MK4 and MK: Armageddon. Since then he was nowhere to be playable.

I hope they make him fly, like a Wind God he is. I miss him so much.
Don't forget his first appearance, MK Mythologies Sub-Zero. He was the second boss fight and arguably one of the toughest in the entire game.

mook

Noob
My top five characters list includes Sheeva at number 3. I guess fans of her gotta be annoying like Mileena and Rain stans for people to realize we want her in games?

Who is in an uproar for Havik though? (I would love to see him return in the future though, definitely one of the coolest males of the 3D era and one of the only ones I legit wanna see return).
Obviously it isn‘t enough to be annoying cos Rain isn‘t in lmao

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Well congrats to the people who got who they wanted but its a no from me

Last edited:
Reactions: Zev

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I couldn’t care less about Terminator, Spawn and Ash.
Can’t wait to watch every single other character tho, especially Sindel, Nightwolf and Fujin. We already know how Sheeva is gonna look like and I love it.

I’m excited to see what they o with Joker in this game, I’m actually extremely excited to see him finally go full potential and kill people without the superhero movie/game filter.

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
I love the MK characters, not excited by the guests just by their names (they will hopefully appeal more in their trailers). I REALLY wanted Pennywise.

Are we sure these arnt decoy names though? The guests seem really predictable which makes me suspisious.

I wouldnt take anything as 100% especially if you favorite character is here, just yet.

By the sounds of it, its going to be a big break between MK installments after this one and so the idea of no Rain, Reptile, Millena, Smoke and Ermac is unlikely.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
The three last DLC chars from KP2 aren't decided yet and Boon wants to make a poll
That they will not eventually use it because fuck polls on Twitter and fuck the voice of the fans...

Well, too many booooring guest characters and actually i haven't seen many people screaming for NW and Sheeva, therefore Im still glad both of them are in. But no male ninja is weird, 2nd game in a row without Smoke? Strange...
Already preordered premium but now I think I regret that a bit. And tbh I dont know what Rain needs to do to actually be in the roster like ever.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
maybe isnt joker but he The Batman Who Laughs ?

and if it is true then its sad i really wanted DOOMSLAYER

But Terminator , Ash , Spawn will be dope

and Nightwolf too , hope they make him Werewolf now

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
Even though I was personally rooting for guys like Havik, Reiko and Sareena (I did get Fujin), I would be glad to see Sindel, Sheeva, and Nightwolf back.

While Spawn and Ash Williams sound fun, having 4 guests again sounds like overkill. At this rate, they're going to eventually run out of 80's action movie incons sooner rather than later.

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
Every leak people say "naw this is a fakeout" and it never, ever is. So what makes this time special.
Simply how predictable the guests are? The Injustice 2 ones were really out of the blue. These ones are on most peoples lists.

If there including them because they are popular/requested why havent they applied the same logic to the mk characters? (Rain, Millenna, Ermac, Reptile, Smoke etc).

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Fuck guest characters in NRS games. Literally wasting slots when they could be including more classic MK characters, for example
NRS would say Fuck you right back to you then as they are wildly the most popular DLC characters. Guest characters are what the public demands, its what they want, and there is no arguing it.

Like you can not like it, but understand you are in a small minority.

NRS would say Fuck you right back to you then as they are wildly the most popular DLC characters. Guest characters are what the public demands, its what they want, and there is no arguing it.

Like you can not like it, but understand you are in a small minority.
Then why not bother make “All Stars” game and stop wasting slots that “Mortal Kombat” characters can use in “Mortal Kombat” game for us MK fans?

KCJ506

Noob
Simply how predictable the guests are? The Injustice 2 ones were really out of the blue. These ones are on most peoples lists.
The only IJ2 guests that were unexpected were the TMNT. A lot of people thought Sub-Zero was a no brainer since Scorpion was in the first one. Hellboy wasn't that much of surprise since he just had a new movie(which is apparently pretty bad).