What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

Justice

Noob
Nah man no hard evidence' just an out there guess due to that superman clone glitch that saids Superman prime very suspicious maybe just pre install directories for future DLC
Oh! I getcha now. When I got it, I had something like Arkham Grundy or something. I forget now but yeah, it's a placeholder or something to prevent the game from crashing when we clone parties. Not sure how much support this game will get if they don't release it on other devices.

GGA Max

Yep, I'm confused. There is no hidden reward for the iOS game. Closest we get is Jailbird Supes for beating Story Mode on the console.

Where are you seeing Superman Prime?
If you do the duplicate glitch. (Using the exact same character card for all 3 slots, read first post if you dont know it)

Then when XP is given, 2 of your cards look kind of glitchy and one says superman prime for the name.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Quick question and sorry if its been addressed, but I hit "not now" to the rate because I hadn't made a wbid, does anyone know when it asks again? Lol I want dat bane costume

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Quick question and sorry if its been addressed, but I hit "not now" to the rate because I hadn't made a wbid, does anyone know when it asks again? Lol I want dat bane costume
I had to uninstall and reinstall the game, losing all my information in the process.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think a lot of people are getting a bit confused here, or maybe there are multiple ways to unlock a costume. But from what has been said by other individuals on this thread is that there is a Godfall Superman skin and there is a Prison Superman skin.

Both have at one point been rumored as being the unlock for beating the iOS game, and others have said that you can unlock one of them by beating the console story.

I believe the Grundy place holder people are referring to is know as Alternate Universe Grundy, who we suspect is the placeholder when you triplicate lower tier cards, and there is Superman Prime, a placeholder for higher tier cards.

Theories range from these being unlock-able on console, unlock-able on the iOS app, future skins or just convenient labels. Our hopeful theory is that in future the iOS will be updated with more levels and characters, netting us more potential skins, which would makes sense from a business standpoint as most have spent some money on the game. Plus by playing the console you unlock money/character cards for the game. Also the placeholders seem to go up to level 88 and promotion lvl VII, but it has been theorized that this is because in code 8 can form any other number.

I think that's it...

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I had to uninstall and reinstall the game, losing all my information in the process.
I think someone said earlier that it asks you a second time. If you're far into it already just get the other unlocks then reinstall if it doesn't ask you a second time.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Fuck.. Better do it now before I'm too far in. Thanks man
Yo hang on a second, someone in the thread said earlier that by clicking on extras from the main menu of the iOS game you can find an option to rate from there!

Justice

Noob
Fuck.. Better do it now before I'm too far in. Thanks man
No you don't. You can check periodically on the achievements page in the app (the one with the achievemnets for the Game Centre, not the WBID) and at the top of the page it will give you a chance to Rate the app.

Also, if you keep playing, it will eventually ask you again if you want to Rate it.

When all else fails, you can go the Injustice App page in the App Store and Rate it from there as well.
Please OP this with the Save Game exploit.

I got the Alternate Universe Grundy for copying my normal R. Wonder Woman. I do hope they are placeholders for something but I have a bad feeling they are merely a programming shortcut to avoiding crashes. :oops:

You can use one character on all three slots, first set your card to the first one, move it over to the second and then finally to the third slot. Then press back and now you have the same character in all three slots.
Your a genius lol just beat it.

Beast Legacy

Never Knows Best
I think a lot of people are getting a bit confused here, or maybe there are multiple ways to unlock a costume. But from what has been said by other individuals on this thread is that there is a Godfall Superman skin and there is a Prison Superman skin.

Both have at one point been rumored as being the unlock for beating the iOS game, and others have said that you can unlock one of them by beating the console story.

I believe the Grundy place holder people are referring to is know as Alternate Universe Grundy, who we suspect is the placeholder when you triplicate lower tier cards, and there is Superman Prime, a placeholder for higher tier cards.

Theories range from these being unlock-able on console, unlock-able on the iOS app, future skins or just convenient labels. Our hopeful theory is that in future the iOS will be updated with more levels and characters, netting us more potential skins, which would makes sense from a business standpoint as most have spent some money on the game. Plus by playing the console you unlock money/character cards for the game. Also the placeholders seem to go up to level 88 and promotion lvl VII, but it has been theorized that this is because in code 8 can form any other number.

I think that's it...
My friend who has a copy of retail and shared my iOS completion (so I gave him console unlocks by entering his WBID onto my app) said that the iOS hidden unlock for the console is
Prison Superman aka Lockdown Superman
while the unlock for beating the story is
Godfall Superman
I can't vouch for the info as I'm just relaying what he said and haven't seen it for myself but I believe it's legit.

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
Try rating it in the Extras - "Achievements" section first to see if it unlocks Bane for you. If not, reinstall the app.

Tkteiy

Noob
Who has complete the console version would you help me to unlock IOS version please(i mean i play on ios version and need costume from console version).

Justice

Noob
I need helps. I'm trying to do that save trick with ifunbuddy or whatever it is and I was able to back up my save no problem, but I can't get my save back off. Can anyone help me please?

Tkteiy

Noob
I need helps. I'm trying to do that save trick with ifunbuddy or whatever it is and I was able to back up my save no problem, but I can't get my save back off. Can anyone help me please?
Did you copy all of document folder? You have to.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
'sup? From what I get you can copy your save files off right? Well wherever you saved them, select them and copy. Then go back to ifunwhatever and paste, there should be a little load bar that shows it's replacing your files. Also make sure you fully exit the app first, as if you replace the save files while it's still open it won't change.

IDK, but doesn't it say Oracle? I don't have my iPad with me now. My apologies, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. lol
Yeah neither do I, but I'm pretty sure it's just the Oracle support card for Batman.

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
'sup? From what I get you can copy your save files off right? Well wherever you saved them, select them and copy. Then go back to ifunwhatever and paste, there should be a little load bar that shows it's replacing your files. Also make sure you fully exit the app first, as if you replace the save files while it's still open it won't change.

Yeah neither do I, but I'm pretty sure it's just the Oracle support card for Batman.

A card would make more sense... plus she's on a wheelchair. However, it's kinda misleading to put Oracle instead of Oracle Support Card.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
So I have x3 bronze characters sitting at level 19 and I need to grind for a gold booster pack. What it the best gold per hour battle to grind? I've heard various different ones suggested.

Currently stuck at Sinestro.