What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

My characters are almost LV 40 superman/batman/Flash and the last levels are still almost impossible. So frustrating.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Did I just read its possible you can get the new 52 superman off the IOS version fr the console version

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
When the game comes out can someone post the hidden reward on here? I can't play the game until after AP exams but would like to know what it is.
I can do that for you, I'm gonna get the game on Wednesday though (still 2 days before EU release, such bs that we get it on friday). I'm planning on making a video of all the iOS version unlocks, costumes, backgrounds etc. I'll be sure to post it here when I get it done.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Good stuff man. What's your team right now? :) I wish you luck sir.
I have a gold Batman with 4 promotions and a Wonder Woman with 3. I am going to probably buy another Batman card and just clone the rest of the way through. I upgraded the hell out of his level 2 super and it basically 1 shots a lot of teams. I used the save trick to get 3 of my Batzzz

IrishMantis

My cousin is ave to making a really stupid bet with me that he can beat the game with 2 Bronzes and 1 silver in 5 days haha, haha easy money

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I have a gold Batman with 4 promotions and a Wonder Woman with 3. I am going to probably buy another Batman card and just clone the rest of the way through. I upgraded the hell out of his level 2 super and it basically 1 shots a lot of teams.
Hmm.. I would still probably say go with Wonder Woman? She build meter crazy fast and can constantly pull off Lvl 3s. She has a ton of hp too. People here have beat it easily with 3x Rank III Wonder Women. If you decide to go with Batman anyway, that's not a bad choice either. But from what I can tell Wonder Woman is the easiest way, I had no problem with the last battles.

RiBBz22

Hmm.. I would still probably say go with Wonder Woman? She build meter crazy fast and can constantly pull off Lvl 3s. She has a ton of hp too. People here have beat it easily with 3x Rank III Wonder Women. If you decide to go with Batman anyway, that's not a bad choice either. But from what I can tell Wonder Woman is the easiest way, I had no problem with the last battles.
Ha, at least I am covered both ways I guess. Even at this point I can leave the ipad, build meter....hit level 2 super and ggs pretty much.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Ha, at least I am covered both ways I guess. Even at this point I can leave the ipad, build meter....hit level 2 super and ggs pretty much.
In the last few battles they will pretty much oneshot you unless you block, Superman's freeze breath oneshot my Rank 5 lvl 40 Wonder Woman even though I was blocking, it gets retarded haha. But what ever floats your boat, as I said Batman isn't a bad choice at all. :)

RiBBz22

In the last few battles they will pretty much oneshot you unless you block, Superman's freeze breath oneshot my Rank 5 lvl 40 Wonder Woman even though I was blocking, it gets retarded haha. But what ever floats your boat, as I said Batman isn't a bad choice at all. :)
lol I figured at some point they were going to step their game up. Hmm, maybe I should level up WW's super all the way then and just do the save trick with the gold pack for my last Batman card. Thanks for the tip.

Justice

Noob
5 battles away from beating this thing!
Good luck dood! I'm still grinding out that last Bonus Battle (after Jailbird Supes) since I only have an E2 Bane (level 1 though :p),E1 Wonder Woman (40), E1 R. Supes (34), and somehow (I honestly have no clue how) I got an E2 I. Joker (29).

Post up your party so we can bask in your awesomeness :D
Sweet. And the only way I can get this is be creating multiple accounts, a how many we talking
Just one. When you get the console version, just log in to your WBID (that you are using for the app) from Injustice and everything you have earned on the console side of the achievement list will be unlocked.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
lol I figured at some point they were going to step their game up. Hmm, maybe I should level up WW's super all the way then and just do the save trick with the gold pack for my last Batman card. Thanks for the tip.
That's what I did, when I played the last battle I had 3x Rank V lvl 40 Wonder Women and their lvl 3 about half way upgraded, it was a piece of cake. All you need to do is keep blocking and punishing until you have your meter filled, which only takes a few seconds and then do your super. 2-3 supers and they're dead. :)

IrishMantis

Good luck dood! I'm still grinding out that last Bonus Battle (after Jailbird Supes) since I only have an E2 Bane (level 1 though :p),E1 Wonder Woman (40), E1 R. Supes (34), and somehow (I honestly have no clue how) I got an E2 I. Joker (29).

Post up your party so we can bask in your awesomeness :D

Just one. When you get the console version, just log in to your WBID (that you are using for the app) from Injustice and everything you have earned on the console side of the achievement list will be unlocked.
Oh sorry your talking about the hidden reward my bad lost in translation, if so, I heard is not the jailbird one because you can unlock it in game

My guess superman prime

My strat was to just use 3 rank 3 batmans and just continue hitting and getting hit until I hqd super. Batmans 3 damage boosts makes it take only 2 to beat them so that made it pretty easy but WW would definetely be better

Justice

Noob
Oh sorry your talking about the hidden reward my bad lost in translation, if so, I heard is not the jailbird one because you can unlock it in game

My guess superman prime
Yep, I'm confused. There is no hidden reward for the iOS game. Closest we get is Jailbird Supes for beating Story Mode on the console.

Where are you seeing Superman Prime?

IrishMantis

Yep, I'm confused. There is no hidden reward for the iOS game. Closest we get is Jailbird Supes for beating Story Mode on the console.

Where are you seeing Superman Prime?
Nah man no hard evidence' just an out there guess due to that superman clone glitch that saids Superman prime very suspicious maybe just pre install directories for future DLC