What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
AeroGrunt not there for me :/
mate has a US copy beside me and we can get it to come up on his but not with the europe disc.
maybe i have to level up exp 1st or something, we were playing on the US disc last night so everything at 0 on the europe one.
so confused

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
AeroGrunt not there for me :/
mate has a US copy beside me and we can get it to come up on his but not with the europe disc.
maybe i have to level up exp 1st or something, we were playing on the US disc last night so everything at 0 on the europe one.
so confused
That is really weird. I have the EU version and mine is there. It should be there always and not depending on your xp or anything. Odd.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
That is really weird. I have the EU version and mine is there. It should be there always and not depending on your xp or anything. Odd.
damn, just my luck. :(
guess ill just have to hope it fixes itself,
what a crazy bug to happen

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
Has there been a patch yet? Maybe that will fix the problem for people experiencing issues with iOS unlockables.

RoanHen

Noob
Can someone here that have already unlocked everything on the iOS, could help me to unlock the costumes on the console version? I want those costumes, but i don't have an iOS phone, so if someone could only login with my WBID once to unlock the things to me.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I have spent way too much money in this damn game and still have yet to get a Batman, Wonder Woman or Joker! I am still bitter over getting enough coins and getting Black Adam from the budget Gold pack. -____-

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I have spent way too much money in this damn game and still have yet to get a Batman, Wonder Woman or Joker! I am still bitter over getting enough coins and getting Black Adam from the budget Gold pack. -____-
If you feel like it you could use the save backup trick. Basically you download your save file to your computer using a program like iFunbox. After you've backed it up you start the game, buy the gold booster, if you dont get what you want you plug your device back to your computer, revert back to the old save and try again. Keep doing until you get what you want. See some of my earlier posts in this thread for more info.

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
Just played a little of iOS earlier. Noticed the "login unlockables" still not working. Btw, are the portraits suppose to be concept arts?

Any one know if they're still doing Gold Discount packs ? I have Doomsday x 2 or 3 , both Batmen , bane(hate him good b/c he moves so slow and is a weaker gold I'd prefer Joker or Black Adam) and I use silver doomsday or more often silver green arrow with doomsday and batman with the xtra damage .

I still need a lot and have been waiting for my discount gold pack -non glitch for energy so it's not that and it's been over 24 hours on the IPad. Any help ?

Also anyone hate that cards can't be sold for even a small amount just to not have them ? I want to sell all my bronze cards besides GL non glowing one (regular?) , Flash (best gold card for quick hits and good lvl 1 power) and nightwing for his lvl 2 power that can one shot ppl .

I may just grab all the characters now though but I need the extra coins from the cheap gold pack and Im pretty close I'd name every one if anyone asked lol.

I'm almost threw the game too I need to beat one more whole section (the last what 5 battles? ) .

Anyone think they lowered the bar on the roster and the talents of more popular characters? You need the bonus powers like GLs health boost , Batmans Damage boost. - DeathStroke and Joker offer very little anyone else disappointed about these two?

Doomsday to me is by far the best character ..his level 2 one bar power can KO Supes in one shot and can win battles by himself since he heals on every character he defeats .

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
This game is ridiculous. I just wanted the damn Janitor Superman costume so i used a bunch of the little "cheats" and it's still a joke. There was no hope for anyone trying to do this thing for free, and if youre legit and payed, you'd have to pay quite a bit. Screw that.

Im finally on the last tier, last battle, and I cant get passed Batman. Their supers at this level are amazingly over powered.

holta

Noob
The game got updated today. Seems they fixed some of the awards, finally got that Wonder Woman portrait for logging in once haha. They also added daily bonuses like credits or energy for logging in and some battles are now cheaper to play too. Unfortunately, the triplicate exploit no longer works.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Credits for daily logins you say? That alone makes the patching of the triplecate glitch not missed.

Dying at the fact they referenced the fact the Sinestro boss was such a pain, though I am VERY proud to say I beat him all by myself. *hair flip*

TimTim

Don't Hate
Been trying to do this legit had an excessive amount of trouble with the batman fight and the bonus battle afterwards (only beating the 10k health doomsday)
I've been blessed with the gold packs so far got Doomsday, Batman, and Regime Superman. Silver packs though I got fucked lol and I have no good support cards.
Do you guys think Doomsday Batman and Regime Superman is a good team?
I feel regime superman is the better one for that bonus damage and Batman is good to have because he gives the entire team 25% more damage. Doomsday because he can recover life through fighting.
Also if you guys use nightwing you can "link" the 2 attack heavy like slide left slide right to another 2 heavy attacks infinitely. They can't attack in between only tag you build ridiculous meter. Just slide left slide right pause slide left slide right.
Also now that I have my final characters should I buy bronze packs and hope for the upgrade cards or should I just buy them raw.

Just started console today. Been playing ios for a week. Can't get ios unlocks to show up on console or console unlocks to show up on ios.

I have linked. Unlinked. Restarted WBID. You name it. Updated the Ios game. etc. It's not working.

I'm often getting "WBID service not available" messages. Alternatively I'm getting "Link failed" , "Account in use", and "WBID server busy" messages.

Also after getting the account linked message I'm getting the WBID log in screen again. Is that supposed to happen?

Also I can confirm the three person trick for ios is gone after the update. I haven't tried the clock trick today. Also the log in every day to ios appears to be fixed, but that doesn't matter much if I can't get the console to link properly.

Why didn't they put the menu with checkmarks on the console like they have on the ios?

Has anyone found a solution for the linking problem?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Has anyone found a solution for the linking problem?
Hmm not entirely sure, it's been a loooooong ass time since I buggered about with the iOS... about a week or two.

I think it's going to be fixed, clearly is was fixed so we could get the portraits etc. for log ins and it's a matter of one step forward, 3 steps back.

thethiny

Noob
I have some info to add here:
1-The iOS update fixes bugs :
*Triple Trick Bug
*Level/Login WBID Unlocks.
*Linking Issues
2-The Hidden Reward is Prison Superman
3-In Order to get the console unlocks , just link the WBID on console everytime you wish to claim anything , then you'll get the prize after 12 hours.

TimTim

Don't Hate
I have some info to add here:
1-The iOS update fixes bugs :
*Triple Trick Bug
*Level/Login WBID Unlocks.
*Linking Issues
2-The Hidden Reward is Prison Superman
3-In Order to get the console unlocks , just link the WBID on console everytime you wish to claim anything , then you'll get the prize after 12 hours.
Are you sure about that? I really hope so.

thethiny

Noob
I'm 100% sure , I tested them 3 times.
regarding the 12 hours:
I tested the time , at it was 12 hours. and WBID support confirmed this for me.