What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

If you login to multiple WBID accounts, can you ublock multiple stuff on one device? For example I want to unlock new 52 green lantern and thats all i want, i get him on my WBID account and then switch accounts to my friends email and unlock Bane and he can get him through his email from my device. Can I do that? I really need to know before i do this, I plan on giving him an account so he will trade me New 52 superman.
It looks that way so far. Though it is hard to be certain with the game not yet released.

Beast Legacy

Never Knows Best
If you login to multiple WBID accounts, can you ublock multiple stuff on one device? For example I want to unlock new 52 green lantern and thats all i want, i get him on my WBID account and then switch accounts to my friends email and unlock Bane and he can get him through his email from my device. Can I do that? I really need to know before i do this, I plan on giving him an account so he will trade me New 52 superman.
As of right now, with the current patches of both the console and iOS, yes you can still do that.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
My friend says that somebody has already posted the entire campaign/story mode on youtube. :confused:
This is true, but we don't talk about that here, because people who leak are genuine assholes.

And if anyone should ruin the storyline for me I have already stated that I will, indeed, cut a bitch.

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
This is true, but we don't talk about that here, because people who leak are genuine assholes.

And if anyone should ruin the storyline for me I have already stated that I will, indeed, cut a bitch.

I'm just amazed how they got hold of the game that quick.

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
By the way, can anyone please post how the unlockables work when they get the console version of the game? I am not getting the game on launch day sadly; been busy with work lately. Much appreciated.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
By the way, can anyone please post how the unlockables work when they get the console version of the game? I am not getting the game on launch day sadly; been busy with work lately. Much appreciated.
From what I understand from a few rogue comments by filthy leakers and some other posts, on the console game menu there will be an option to log in with you WBID account, when you do it will read what you've unlocked on your account and unlock it in-game. Or so the legends say...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Anybody know what the Achievement points are for in the Extras section?
You mean on the app? It's for the iPad/iPhone game account thingy. I forget what it's called (game center or something?) but it's basically like a ps3/xbox account but for iOS, so you have an account that counts the cheevos you have on various iOS games, like Injustice, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja etc.

As far as I know they don't do anything, much like ps3/Xbox cheevos they are just something to do.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
You can unlock stuff by doing that but you do not get the characters to your actual save, it just says that you have them unlocked.

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
Ah, I see. I never play any games on my iPad until just recently when I played Injustice. lol Thanks, Beast Legacy and EGGXI. :D

Beast Legacy

Never Knows Best
You can unlock stuff by doing that but you do not get the characters to your actual save, it just says that you have them unlocked.
What do you mean? A friend of mine who got an early copy of the game did just that with my progress in the Injustice app (I logged into his WBID and it unlocked everything I had unlocked for my own WBID onto his) and he said it properly unlocked the stuff onto the console version.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
What do you mean? A friend of mine who got an early copy of the game did just that with my progress in the Injustice app (I logged into his WBID and it unlocked everything I had unlocked for my own WBID onto his) and he said it properly unlocked the stuff onto the console version.
Yeah but I mean you don't get the cards for the iOS version from your friends save, just the unlocks.

Beast Legacy

Never Knows Best
Yeah but I mean you don't get the cards for the iOS version from your friends save, just the unlocks.
I see. So it doesn't work the other way around. Well, it is an exploit after all, and as long as the console unlocks transfer then that's what most people will be concerned with.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Thanks to everyone who provided tips. I'm very appreciative. I do want to share a strange occurrence that happened to me in the app:

So, I play this app on an iPhone 4, which is unsupported. It plays all right, but it does lag and sometimes flat our crash. So, after grinding, grinding and spending a good $30 bucks on the game, I have finally obtained a Batman card via a booster pack, which would give me the final costume I wanted to earn. However, my app froze right before I could "confirm" my prize. So, I had to restart my app.

I turn it back on to reveal that my money was spent, and NO Batman card was in my inventory. In spite of that, I have still apparently unlocked the Batman Beyond costume, since my WBid confirms it.

So...I guess you don't need a Batman card in your inventory, you just need to "obtain" one? Hopefully it shows up when I link my WB account to the actual Injustice game.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Thanks to everyone who provided tips. I'm very appreciative. I do want to share a strange occurrence that happened to me in the app:

So, I play this app on an iPhone 4, which is unsupported. It plays all right, but it does lag and sometimes flat our crash. So, after grinding, grinding and spending a good $30 bucks on the game, I have finally obtained a Batman card via a booster pack, which would give me the final costume I wanted to earn. However, my app froze right before I could "confirm" my prize. So, I had to restart my app.

I turn it back on to reveal that my money was spent, and NO Batman card was in my inventory. In spite of that, I have still apparently unlocked the Batman Beyond costume, since my WBid confirms it.

So...I guess you don't need a Batman card in your inventory, you just need to "obtain" one? Hopefully it shows up when I link my WB account to the actual Injustice game.
If the skin is unlocked to your WBID account it should be there permanently, meaning you'll have it in the game. I wouldn't worry about it. :)

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
Hi, it seems Prison Superman can be drawn from the gold booster pack.
Wow, pretty neat. His base stats seems kinda low compared to the other two Supermans though. If I'm not mistaken, the Batman Beyond that I got had 700 Damage and 800 Health at level 1 as well.

I'm kind of tired of playing this game.. I think it would be a lot more fun but for some reason I feel stressed trying to get the skins! Can anyone that's got all the skins help me out and just log into my WBID and get me them? Pretty please with a cheery on top!:p
Give me your id. I have batman beyond and green lantern and other stuff just not superman prison outfit.