What's new

Did you Pre-Order MK1?

Did you?

• Of course - the SECOND the pre-order became available!

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Not yet - I am waiting for the trailer which will hype me enough to do so!

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Not yet - need to gather the money needed ...

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Nah - What I heard / saw so far makes me want to skip this one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Never buying an NRS game ever again.

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Nah. There is not a single benefit in pre-ordering on PC. They couldn't even bother to release a single in-game screenshot. Steam store page having few screengrabs from the CGI trailer only is actually ridiculous and i am pretty sure that Valve wasn't supposed to allow that, no matter the game.
No. I am waiting at the very least until gameplay and roster are revealed.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
None of those options fit me.

Not yet, I usually preorder the week before or week of cause I'm a procrastinator in everything I do.

And I get digital so it's not like they run out of those lmao

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I mean any NRS game gets my money automatically, but I typically wait like the night before a game to pre order it. Something about spending my money on something and having to wait a few months to play it drives me insane lmao
But I’ll have to do it by august to get into the beta at least

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I pre-ordered the game on PC, Steam. What about you guys? What do you intend to do / or already did?
I'll be doing the same. Got until September so I don't feel any rush to do so. I won't be pre-orderong the premium edition, I did with MK11 and ended up barely playing it so won't be making that mistake again.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep, of course ! I love and I'm totally passionate for the MK franchise, even more the modern games, so, yeah, already bought the MK 1 Premium Edition for both PC and PS5 ...... this game will be very good and fun, so, worth the investment ! :D

subzert

Frozen Soul
Im going to pre-order but atleast after they release screenshots. I am so pumped up for MK12 but it feels like a rip off that any game is asking for pre-orders even before they show gameplay/screenshots. Also pre-orders aren't up in my country.

Zviko

Noob
If I had a PS5 I would pre-order instantly. I mean I will pre-order the game no matter what, it's just whether I get PS5 or not.

Amirluc

Kaballin'
None of those options fit me.

Not yet, I usually preorder the week before or week of cause I'm a procrastinator in everything I do.

And I get digital so it's not like they run out of those lmao
Yeah I’d normally be the same as you, but I’ll preorder a week before the beta this time :oops:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I’m getting it digitally on PS5, so there’s no rush for me. But, I will be getting it before August aka the pre-order beta.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I've been playing MK since the 80s in the arcade.. I have not missed a single game... there is exactly ZERO chance i will not buy the new one.. so why not pre-order and get Beta Access and a "free" playable character?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
this thread could be much better in polls if it had just 2 options to vote, yes or no.

having a bunch of nos and yes it's kinda misses the mark, as not every reason why one didn't pre-order might not even be listed.

i didn't vote because of this, but i will not pre-order the game and wait things out until i see more than just a trailer, i need gameplay and its mechanics to have an interest.