What's new

Did you Pre-Order MK1?

Did you?

• Of course - the SECOND the pre-order became available!

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Not yet - I am waiting for the trailer which will hype me enough to do so!

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Not yet - need to gather the money needed ...

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Nah - What I heard / saw so far makes me want to skip this one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Never buying an NRS game ever again.

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It should have the option: waiting on DLC confirmation / reveal so I can decide on which version to buy.

If the leaked amazon is true, no chance in hell I will buy the premium. Also, premium is ruined by the gold logo. All the details that make the logo special are just painted over and it gives me MK11 cover vibes.

where's the option for no because mk11 was cheeks and i need to direct confirmation that the gameplay for mk12 wont be cheeks either post beta

Well since i'll have to buy a next gen console for this game (most likely PS5), i'll wait at least 2-3 months before buying/pre-ordering anything.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm waiting a couple of months, cause I want the premium and it's 140$ Canadian, not including the tax. And I want to get Diablo 4 in a couple weeks which is another 90$ so yeah. Game prices are insane dude.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Shameful to have this poll but no "need to see gameplay and mechanics" on a competitive forum lol. But yea, need to see gameplay and mechanics as that pretty much dictates if you play a game for fun or pre-order and go all in.
the poll is bias and posted to make fun of people that are interested in pre-order. It has no effort to be far and inclusive to the community,

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
I'm masochist enough to probably get the pre-order of the Premium Version. Even though I will NOT play as any guest character. But on the other hand I need to learn how they play, to beat them properly online.

But I haven't done it yet. I need to buy PS5 first :)

So let me wait for this PS Showcase thing and then I will make up my mind.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I will, because of the early access nonsense. Have to wait until after Phoenix comic-con though. Much money is already being spent lol

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
No, I don't know what kind of game it's going to be. not repeating the same mistake i did with mk11.