What's new

Guide - Cutthroat Derptile's Cutthroat Kano Guide(Updated for 3/29/16 patch changes)

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Thanks. Do you hit confirm b31 into ex DB1?
Why isn't he as meter intensive now?
All of his strings start up quick and take some time to execute so they're all easily, with practice, hit confirmable.

Prepatch he had to rely on meter to make his most important footsie tool F21 safe since it was -6 or -7 on block, now thanks to the DB1 buffs he can make it safe without bar and DB1 is a fantastic footsie tool within itself.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Not sure if it's supposed to be posted here ( sorry I'm rarely on here) but here's some cutthroat gameplay versus honeybee
That was a really great set you had. The way you constantly used f33 to check in the corner and in the mid screen followed by db1 into b121 is so plus!

I'm going to have to steal a lil bit of your style and rush because it's scary to face a CT like that.

Also you did very well against bee constantly moving and dashing out of his range punishing him when he's throwing out pokes and puddles.

Really good reads and punishment. Great stuff right here.

GAMETIME

I Bring Knives To A Gun Fight !
That was a really great set you had. The way you constantly used f33 to check in the corner and in the mid screen followed by db1 into b121 is so plus!

I'm going to have to steal a lil bit of your style and rush because it's scary to face a CT like that.

Also you did very well against bee constantly moving and dashing out of his range punishing him when he's throwing out pokes and puddles.

Really good reads and punishment. Great stuff right here.
Thanks a lot man, i appreciate that