What's new

Decision Made.. Time to move foward

Status
Not open for further replies.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
anyway it's will be very funny if in EVO2013 TOP8 we will see 8 scorpions, i am sure for 99%. What mean 0 injustice characters in a game which name is INJUSTICE :p
You do realize that any possible top 8 will have 0 Injustice characters. Since all the characters but ONE are DC, and not Injustice.

Uber

Noob
Will EVO be running the new patch? Maybe theres still hope if NRS hits Scorpion with the nerf hammer.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
We wont win if we don't stop fighting for it.

It's not something that couldn't be boycotted. Considering that 65% + of us want him banned, why don't we take those 65% and enforce it ourselves. Its not like MR Wizard himself is going to be running the Injustice tournament, he's merely hosting it. We have the power, why is that so hard to understand?

You can deal with this 1 of 3 ways.

1. Be a bitch and accept ass raping from players that aren't as good as you and lose 2-0 in tournament because you cant guess 1/4 at all times anywhere on the screen.

2. Stand up and enforce Scorpion bans in all the tournamnets you go to, locals, majors, streams etc etc.

3. Do the Usedforglue and just quit playing competitvely.

I honestly don't see the point in playing this game competitvely if I'm beatable by some dribbling spastic that can learn 1 special move and flip a coin. Not worth me saving money to go to an MLG event or EVO, just to get randomed out by Scorpion players.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
The sooner the community stops caring about what the rest of the world thinks, the better it becomes.

Quality of a community > quantity of a community.

Bring back Clayman.
Lol I actually don't think he had anything to do with Clayman despite the other troll accounts.

We are just gonna have to learn to adapt.The decision has been made and its time to stop bitching and hit the lab
No amount of lab time will matter lol.

Some people still don't get it. It's not that players don't know how to play the matchup, we all know what's required to overcome Scorpion: You have to shut your brain down and play his game. You have to respect him 100% and accept that you can't use interactables, jump or backdash.

Pig said it best: "When I'm fighting Killer Frost, I'm annoyed by the matchup but I still feel like I'm playing Injustice, I have full control of my footsies and my surroundings (interactables). Scorpion forces me to forget everything I learned about Injustice and just play random as fuck and I hate it."

Now we can just hope all those players who said they were going to quit Injustice will not do so. We are talking about guys like CD jr, CD, Maxter, Alukard, Aris, Alex Valle, PR Balrog, Floe, Justin + a bunch of other Capcom/Tekken players and players from our own community who want to quit or go back to MK9 because of Scorpion alone. That says a lot.

And what about the player who have NOT ACTUALLY BOUGHT SCORPION What about them ? they cannot practice against the character so they are fucked right ? That's why DLC characters suck in a way . Because the developers on one hand give us fresh gameplay but they also remove our match-up homework for the DLC characters

Also, as a casual player, it's pretty insulting to hear Bill referring to himself as a bad player. I understand that he's being humble. Still, if he's not qualified to stop Scorpion, where does that leave the rest of us? If you have to be on the caliber of TomBrady to stop newbie Scorpion players, then something is clearly messed up. If NRS wants Injustice to have a community of 20 people (16 Scorpions vs. 4 people that still want to put up with the BS) then... fine.

I won't be a part of it.

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
Also, as a casual player, it's pretty insulting to hear Bill referring to himself as a bad player. I understand that he's being humble. Still, if he's not qualified to stop Scorpion, where does that leave the rest of us? If you have to be on the caliber of TomBrady to stop newbie Scorpion players, then something is clearly messed up. If NRS wants Injustice to have a community of 20 people (16 Scorpions vs. 4 people that still want to put up with the BS) then... fine.

I won't be a part of it.
It's not that bad, ffs. a day 1 or any fledgling scorpion player will not beat you if you are on point. I'm nowhere near as good as any tourney-level player, and even I can react to a tele by tapping down and then punishing. Maybe tourney-level scorpions are rough, but everyone needs to stop with this bullshit of "day 1 scorps can beat anybody".

This really is the SAME goddamn thing that happened with deathstroke.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
No amount of lab time will matter lol.

Some people still don't get it. It's not that players don't know how to play the matchup, we all know what's required to overcome Scorpion: You have to shut your brain down and play his game. You have to respect him 100% and accept that you can't use interactables, jump or backdash.

Pig said it best: "When I'm fighting Killer Frost, I'm annoyed by the matchup but I still feel like I'm playing Injustice, I have full control of my footsies and my surroundings (interactables). Scorpion forces me to forget everything I learned about Injustice and just play random as fuck and I hate it."
I think it's useless trying to convince people who tell others to adapt and level up against Scorpion. For every person you convince, dozens more will post the same shit without understanding the problem, possibly because they beat scrubby online Scorpions.

It's not that bad, ffs. a day 1 or any fledgling scorpion player will not beat you if you are on point. I'm nowhere near as good as any tourney-level player, and even I can react to a tele by tapping down and then punishing. Maybe tourney-level scorpions are rough, but everyone needs to stop with this bullshit of "day 1 scorps can beat anybody".

It's no use arguing. Instead, I'll just bow down to your amazing reflexes. Because if I'm trying to initiate ANY sort of offense, I can't react to the teleport in time. Dashing, jumping, or anything else leaves you vulnerable. Sure, you can punish if you stand around and do nothing, but then you'll eat hellfires.

To be honest, my interest in the topic is waning. There are plenty of other good games to play!

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
It's no use arguing. Instead, I'll just bow down to your amazing reflexes. Because if I'm trying to initiate ANY sort of offense, I can't react to the teleport in time. Dashing, jumping, or anything else leaves you vulnerable. Sure, you can punish if you stand around and do nothing, but then you'll eat hellfires.

To be honest, my interest in the topic is waning. There are plenty of other good games to play!
I'm sorry FGs require good reflexes I guess?

Go ahead and play something else. If you aren't willing to grind to improve, then FGs aren't for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.