What's new

Match-up Discussion Deathstroke Struggling??!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Are you following me?

It's my input on a match-up that's supposedly bad, go grab a tissue if you're upset by it.
why it take you so long?... I'm not following you, just received an alert 'cause I post in that thread before. And I'm not crying, just wanted to talk to you ... :oops:. Now I'm mad and I'm gonna stalk you...kappa.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
why it take you so long?... I'm not following you, just received an alert 'cause I post in that thread before. And I'm not crying, just wanted to talk to you ... :oops:. Now I'm mad and I'm gonna stalk you...kappa.
I'm confused, what took me so long? :confused:

Breaker you really need to play patient with Aquaman. You can punish blocked ground tridents and low shot thrown ones. He can't do anything if you don't let him at full screen, so it's really a waiting game. Be unpredictable with jumps and air shots so you don't get read and receive a spike up the ass. 5-5 in my honest opinion.

webreg

Noob
Probably right but he is president of the "I hate pig" fan club
And Tom is the vice president? He sure sounds like it sometimes. :p

Well, anyone who exposes themselves is bound to attract haters. Take it as a compliment and move on. You produce far too valuable content to waste your time at silly slap fights. In my opinion at least.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Well, anyone who exposes themselves is bound to attract haters. Take it as a compliment and move on. You produce far too valuable content to waste your time at silly slap fights. In my opinion at least.
He funds the company so he's like chief stock holder

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Aldazo u know deep down u want to hug me like a teddy before bed time nightly
Well, you have a big head like those teddies but thats all :D. What I would like is to see you pick Batman and get in the RushDown wagon. If not, at least pick up Deathstroke and win the next two major tournaments so people get all mad and NRS nerf once and for all that cheap bastard. And you know I love to hate you but it doesn't mean I disagree on purpose with your posts... but it is funny when people blown you up, tehehehe.

Pig Of The Hut

Well, you have a big head like those teddies but thats all :D. What I would like is to see you pick Batman and get in the RushDown wagon. If not, at least pick up Deathstroke and win the next two major tournaments so people get all mad and NRS nerf once and for all that cheap bastard. And you know I love to hate you but it doesn't mean I disagree on purpose with your posts... but it is funny when people blown you up, tehehehe.
As for rush down u do know I co main joker/NW

So I'm sort of in club rush

Breaker

~AKUMA~

I can't wait till some of this blows up in your faces. On other notes Pig Of The Hut I hate on you only when you act immaturely and I don't care what your reputation is, frankly we have a different one for you here in Toronto, I still respect you as a man regardless of this video game bullshit.

As for me "exposing myself" why don't you find a way of challenging me to find out how good or shit I am at this game RYX I'm pretty sure I can take every set from you but unfortunately all I get is "I'm on XBL" so if that's the case do not discredit my game play.

Toryuken 2 happens this weekend and though I won't be competing as I thought I was (got business on Sunday) I will be there the whole Saturday to challenge all the US players that are coming. So if you don't have a fair shot at me how can you undermine my skills at fighting games and this game in particular.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'm on PSN though. :v

Give me your tag, it'll be nice to play the mirror match. :)

Breaker

~AKUMA~
I'm on PSN though. :v

Give me your tag, it'll be nice to play the mirror match. :)
Oh god damn!!! This whole time I've been shouting that I'm on PSN why have I been ignored..@RYX Breaker212 add me asap. I'm dying for some competition:)

PS you still havent added me yo

Reactions: RYX

Pig Of The Hut

I can't wait till some of this blows up in your faces. On other notes Pig Of The Hut I hate on you only when you act immaturely and I don't care what your reputation is, frankly we have a different one for you here in Toronto, I still respect you as a man regardless of this video game bullshit.

As for me "exposing myself" why don't you find a way of challenging me to find out how good or shit I am at this game RYX I'm pretty sure I can take every set from you but unfortunately all I get is "I'm on XBL" so if that's the case do not discredit my game play.

Toryuken 2 happens this weekend and though I won't be competing as I thought I was (got business on Sunday) I will be there the whole Saturday to challenge all the US players that are coming. So if you don't have a fair shot at me how can you undermine my skills at fighting games and this game in particular.
Home of k frog?

Lol ok

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Oh god damn!!! This whole time I've been shouting that I'm on PSN why have I been ignored..@RYX Breaker212 add me asap. I'm dying for some competition:)

I'll be on tonight to add you but I won't be able to play until the weekend, or tomorrow if you want some easy wins(haven't had much time to play). Do you mind if we do some DS-Bane matches too? I want to figure that one out.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best

Any chance of some/all of this footage being recorded? Would love to see this take place!

Breaker

~AKUMA~
I'll be on tonight to add you but I won't be able to play until the weekend, or tomorrow if you want some easy wins(haven't had much time to play). Do you mind if we do some DS-Bane matches too? I want to figure that one out.
I'm down sounds like fun!

Reactions: RYX
Why not if you can. So you main DS I'm assuming. If so I don't see how you plan on trashing me if your strategy is to stay full screen and shoot guns. If that's not your strategy than you must see why I say DS will slaughter majority of the cast up-close as well lmao
I acyually play rushdown DS myself

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Espio

Kokomo
Hawkgirl does not beat Deathstroke, at worst it's probably even. Aerial gun shots alone messes with her flight too much.