What's new

Match-up Discussion Deathstroke Struggling??!

mu charts are fun anyway. every mu chart is gonna be a little inaccurate right now. i think batman takes this one. from my experience, he can't keep batman out, and batman is better up close

Breaker

~AKUMA~
I wish you could've played with me I'm on PSN. I personally believe Batman is Top 5 in this game dare I say maybe even Top 3. However I have yet to see a Batman beat me in a set. I believe someone like REO can do that.

I wish you could've played with me I'm on PSN. I personally believe Batman is Top 5 in this game dare I say maybe even Top 3. However I have yet to see a Batman beat me in a set. I believe someone like REO can do that.
oh definately. batman can release his bats and hit confirm his enhanced straight grapple to combo you from far away. and batmans pressuse is pretty damn great.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Here is my MU Chart:

Pig Of The Hut vs Breaker 8-2
Reason: Science
Wooow absolutely not! In all honostly its more like 6-4 Pig but it's win-able. I'm definitely one not to underestimate but please do if you want it makes it easier for me to win ;)

webreg

Noob
My point is this. MU charts without any references to methodology, approach, data, analysis and proper reasoning is worth nothing. No offense but as of now you request us to base the quality of your chart solely on your reputation and I'm not aware of any. You said you "worked hard" yet there is no evidence of it anywhere to be found. This makes your post simply look like a downplay chart. Which is fine but then requesting to be taken seriously is another matter entirely. "Working hard" and then not explaining and/or publishing your data for others to review/judge is a waste of your time and ours.

What do you mean "LOL" do you think I'm an arrogant idiot here who just randomly decided to come up with one. You have no idea how hard I have studied this, don't just undermine all my hard work because my tag name isn't REO or CDjr. Not to mention that this is good for the community, thinking Deathstroke is this unbeatable OP broken creature that this game found in it's toxic wasteland.
Not to mention I have yet to meet a Deathstroke that knows the character as well as I do and that can actually beat my Deathstroke.

Now please don't blow me up thinking I'm not angry or anything cause I noticed people think that I'm angry or pissed off everytime I respond, and that is not the case AT ALL :) :) :)
Welcome to TYM. This website is full of members, especially premium members who consistently try to piss other members off for fun and out of jealousy. And yes you are right just because your name is not REO or CDjr. your contributions will be laughed at until someone like REO or CDjr. confirms one or more of your findings in their own research. I however much appreciate your useful findings and detailed research you have done to share with us. Thank you!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I don't know about Ares nor Aquaman.

DS and Ares is a defo 5-5. It's a footsie game anywhere on screen. DS can get momentum as much as Ares can as well.

DS out-zones Aquaman. SWAGuaman needs to get in on DS to do damage.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I don't know about Ares nor Aquaman.

DS and Ares is a defo 5-5. It's a footsie game anywhere on screen. DS can get momentum as much as Ares can as well.

DS out-zones Aquaman. SWAGuaman needs to get in on DS to do damage.
I'm not one to claim extensive knowledge towards matchups, but how exactly does DS outzone Captain Projectile Shield?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
However I have yet to see a Batman beat me in a set.
The problem is this doesn't mean anything. Watch:

Catwoman is 7-3, 8-2 possibly vs Nightwing. No Nightwings have beaten me and it's been a total stomping. He just has no tools to counter my setups.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The problem is this doesn't mean anything. Watch:

Catwoman is 7-3, 8-2 possibly vs Nightwing. No Nightwings have beaten me and it's been a total stomping. He just has no tools to counter my setups.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
this. i was fighting a member of dgod yesterday. he plays nightwing and i was destroying him. the whole time he was complaining saying "night wing can't do shit in this mu, batman is number 1 blah blah blah" and the day before i was beaten by an amazing night wing in a set

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Do you actually have anything useful to say be it negative or positive, at least make it useful.
You sound like you know more about Deathstoke than I could've ever figured out you mind sharing some? or did you come here to troll and to remain completely useless.
I came to upset an asshole

Mods should change the title to "breaker struggling??"

Vagrant

Noob
This chart is a bunch of bullshit to be honest. Deathstroke has like one maybe two losing (4-6) matchups from what i can tell early on.

Stop posting matchup numbers. Still too early.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Aquaman isn't difficult.

Why does everyone downplay this character? Jesus Christ.