What's new

Guide Deathstroke Combo Thread

I've got a couple corner combo's to do 27 to 34% with out interactables or transitions....and some bnbs that r already listed. But they r pretty simple and reliable if ur not a pro like Tony t.....some of his combo's r just beastly.

132, d2 j2, db3 mb, 3231, df1

Really, it's a simple matter of choosing ur opening launcher combo b1 u2 or 132, even just d2 or a ground bounce (knowing reliably u can only launch someone twice... but the timing for a 3rd launch catch is pretty strict) then doing the d2 j2 (u can reverse the order but the timing is tougher) then mb'in some sort of bounce, db3 is what i used and a finishing link....the simplest is the sword flip. It's not much but maybe it will help someone.....

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Hitoshura

please add the chip damage to those combos. that shit is guaranteed.
Trying to find a way to add it in without making the combo look sloppy and disorganized. Give me a minute. :)

***EDIT TONY-T yeah I realized I have to add [low quick fire +2% chip/ EX low quick fire +5% chip] after every SINGLE COMBO, so I just added the guaranteed damage to the top of the post in an "Important Information" message. Makes things easier and legible, also doesn't scare people away when they try and read a combo, lol.***

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I've got a couple corner combo's to do 27 to 34% with out interactables or transitions....and some bnbs that r already listed. But they r pretty simple and reliable if ur not a pro like Tony t.....some of his combo's r just beastly.

132, d2 j2, db3 mb, 3231, df1

Really, it's a simple matter of choosing ur opening launcher combo b1 u2 or 132, even just d2 or a ground bounce (knowing reliably u can only launch someone twice... but the timing for a 3rd launch catch is pretty strict) then doing the d2 j2 (u can reverse the order but the timing is tougher) then mb'in some sort of bounce, db3 is what i used and a finishing link....the simplest is the sword flip. It's not much but maybe it will help someone.....
so far im not liking his meterless options in the corner..

the most ive found so far is 38% but its very hard. but i have found a very practical and easy 35%.

ill post up the videos soon..

Hitoshura

Head Cage
so far im not liking his meterless options in the corner..

the most ive found so far is 38% but its very hard. but i have found a very practical and easy 35%.

ill post up the videos soon..
His meterless options in the corner all you to end with sword flip and get some cross ups, or even mixups. Wee need to see if we can figure out combos ending in either 132 or 23 so we can abuse f3 or b1 for mixup.

Im having trouble consistently linking j2 after 132. Any tips??
I've found the the timing is super strict and the only follow up i can land is the 23....and that's just sometimes. So, the best way i've found at least in the corner is the d2 then the j2...it seems to add hit stun and then let u get reliable follow ups.

I've found the the timing is super strict and the only follow up i can land is the 23....and that's just sometimes. So, the best way i've found at least in the corner is the d2 then the j2...it seems to add hit stun and then let u get reliable follow ups.
I usually follow up with 12 machine gun but I rarely connect. Guess I'll spend some lab time when I get done work :(

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

TONY-T

Mad scientist
His meterless options in the corner all you to end with sword flip and get some cross ups, or even mixups. Wee need to see if we can figure out combos ending in either 132 or 23 so we can abuse f3 or b1 for mixup.
I have alternative setups but with stage interactables. I think most, if not all characters have a corner combo that can change sides mid combo.

If so, you can use interactables as an ender to your combo for extra damage.

Ive found numerous setups for this with deathstroke.

here is an example..

meterless 50%

There is more reverse combo setups, but ill post them another time..

Also here are some of the best meterless corner combos i could find..

meterless very easy 35% bnb

meterless 36%

meterless 37%

meterless 38% big character only.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Here's a few combos I came up with/got the unlisted damages for:

f3, 323, f23 xx sword flip= 30%: This one is an easier alternative to the f3 bnb submitted by karaokelove

f3, ji2, 323, f23 xx sword flip= 33%: This is a stronger f3 bnb than karaokelove's and the above combo. Might wanna highlight this as the new f3 bnb.

132, ji2, 323, f23 xx sword flip=33%: TONY-T's combo, this is the damage it does. You have it as a question mark (?).

ji1, 132, ji2, 323, f23 xx sword flip=35%: Same as above. This is how much this combo does.

132, ji2, 12, xx super=43%: Super combo off of 132. I recommend this one because it's faster than 323 (albeit weaker). It's actually the second fastest ground move DS has.

132, ji2, 32, xx super=43%: Almost the exact same combo as above, with the same damage. Use whatever feels better. 12 is faster, 32 has more range.

b1u2, f3, 32, xx super=41%: I recommend this one for its low starter. Weaker than 323, but more mixup potential.

ji1, b1u2, f3, 32, xx super=42%: Recommended for the overhead-low mixup.

ji2, b1u2, f3, 32, xx super=44%: Same as above, ji2 does more damage.

f3, ji2, 12=44%: Off a ground bounce. Since DS's ground bounce is an overhead, you can try to throw a jump move in for a double overhead mindgame.

f3, ji2, 32, xx super=44%: Same as above, similar to before, use whichever ground string feels more comfortable.

I don't know if you'd consider these "combos," but they're 3 hit air-to-air strings, useful for if you tag your opponent with any of DS's air moves. Optimally, you could follow up the air attack with a 323 combo, but these work in just about any situation. Very useful 3 hit strings for extra damage.
ji1, xx quick fire=10%
ji2, xx quick fire=12%
ji3, xx quick fire=16%

I also suggest you remove the yellow highlight from any combo ending with quick fire when it can end with sword flip since you're sacrificing damage for no reason at all. Also, I haven't tested the damage of meter combos since I'm having trouble getting the EX quick fire to connect all the bullets at the end of a combo (for now).

Pardon if some of these percentages are incorrect; I'm playing on an old non-HD TV and it's hard to read the text sometimes (although I'm pretty sure all of these percentages are correct). If someone wants to test these combos for accurate damage, be my guest.

I'd suggest you highlight ji3, 323, f23 xx sword flip as a bnb. DS's ji3 is really good and this is a nice combo to fit into it.

Finally, sorry if some of these have been mentioned already. I only read the original post.
Cheers.

I've found raw d2 works pretty well as a "counter poke" and its -1
so far I've only managed to get
d2 j2 323 f23 xx sword spin, are there any more optimal combos off of it?

I recently just figured out a mid screen 28 to 30% (i think) bnb for me - ji2, 132, ji2, 3231 xx air quick fire (i always follow up with the auto chip bd1(tony t) or action move start up (4) to setup the zoning again) The problem i have with ending in sword spin is....while it does net more dmg.....they can tech roll and dash right up in ur grill or do a wake up attack...while with ending with 3231 alone puts them past mid screen and with air quick fire almost puts them full screen. As the game progresses i'm sure ppl r gonna be able to get in. I've figured out several characters that can out zone ds (aquaman) or close the gap quickly with good timing and use of their special moves (superman & flash)....but still that is his main strength.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
BTW Those combos are patched the damaged out put is less. the midscreen one is 30% without jumping so i guess it's like 34% now.

Ji2-B1U2-J2-323-F23 xx Sword Flip/Spin. 35% Meterless

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Please tell me some of you guys had trouble landing some of these combos at the start. Cause I'm having so much trouble.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I thought the hardest combo thing for DS at first was f3 after a b1u2 personally. f2,3 took like 1 day for me to master, but f3 still gives me problems sometimes.

And great job Tony-T. I love that new combo tech you found with the d2 leading into a b3. That's some good damage there.