What's new

Guide Deathstroke Combo Thread

Hitoshura

Head Cage
good job... but more importantly you should be finishing combos with 2,3 for mix ups or 2,1,3 for spacing.
Appreciate it! Although the 132 combo sens the opponent same distance as sword flip and they recover about the same. I can't connect 23 midscreen. It always wiffs as soon as I land after 323. :C

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
Got some viable decent-damage combos for you guys!

Low Starter: B1U2-F3-323-F23-Sword Spin: 32%
Jump-In Starter: j3-323-f23-Sword Spin: 34% (just noticed this one in the OP)
Armored Starter: b3-j3-323-f23-Sword Spin: 36%
Armored/Overhead Starter: f3-j3-f23-Sword Spin: 30%
or: f3-323-f23-Sword Spin: 30%

The timing for connecting the f23 after the 323 is a little strict, but it will start to come naturally. As long as you connect the 323 when the opponent is fairly high off the ground, it's not too difficult to follow up with f23.
I personally skip the f3 on the low starter...shit is impossible to land online.

yep... think tournament play. although you have a nice list going.. i would appreciate a section for viable stuff. check out my thread and i will consolidate. i also covered a few other things.

good stuff though. personally, after the f3... i like to do d2 bc it is easier to hit confirm and you can super off of it.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
yep... think tournament play. although you have a nice list going.. i would appreciate a section for viable stuff. check out my thread and i will consolidate. i also covered a few other things.

good stuff though. personally, after the f3... i like to do d2 bc it is easier to hit confirm and you can super off of it.
Whats wrong with my list? These combos are practical. Also i don't like d2 /c it prorates kinda shitty.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
omg they nerfed deathstroke so hard. i just got the patch.

his sword spin no long has advantage on hit.

you cant buffer moves from his 1,3,2 string anymore.

you cant buffer any moves off the last hit of b+2,2,2. you can only buffer moves off the 1st or second hit.

you cant do 2 x b1~u2 anymore..

you cant do muliple db3 MB in a combo anymore. they can block the overhead sword midcombo if u use it more then once..

his damage has been ridiculously reduced.

im sure their is more, but these are just to name a few.

the really fucked him over big time.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
omg they nerfed deathstroke so hard. i just got the patch.

his sword spin no long has advantage on hit.

you cant buffer moves from his 1,3,2 string anymore.

you cant buffer any moves off the last hit of b+2,2,2. you can only buffer moves off the 1st or second hit.

you cant do 2 x b1~u2 anymore..

you cant do muliple db3 MB in a combo anymore. they can block the overhead sword midcombo if u use it more then once..

his damage has been ridiculously reduced.

im sure their is more, but these are just to name a few.

the really fucked him over big time.
damn that bad? i remember NRS saying instead of nerfing characters, they would just buff characters instead to get them all on par with each other. These nerfs displease me

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Nice combo bro! Question, I am having trouble connecting 23 after EX ballerina spin. It connects but the combo damage and hit count resets.
Yea the timing is kinda strict input the 2,3 as soon as you see him bounce you have to be quick

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Meter Corner Combo

ji3, 323, 12 EX Sword Spin, 12 Sword Spin = 44%

^ Not practical I should add. Since you're at disadvantage on hit from the last Sword Spin. Best to sacrifice 1% and end it with Sword Flip

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
You should take off the jump-ins to showcase the real damage of the combos. It's known that it's a universal move that adds 3% to every combo (jut like MK9)

Except for Aerial 3 / JI3 since it knocks down and you have to catch them in the air to combo. Thus, not universal.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
ok i just found a few new midscreen bnb's post patch.

38% meterless

42% 1 bar

Deathstroke can also now buffer his trait off strings! He couldn't do this pre patch.

Ill post up videos of the combos shortly.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
damn that bad? i remember NRS saying instead of nerfing characters, they would just buff characters instead to get them all on par with each other. These nerfs displease me
They said they wouldn't nerf characters after the first patch. I think what they meant was there not gonna make anyone pure shit again.

*cough cough jade, sindel, noob cough cough*

Even with these deathstroke changes hes gonna be top tier for sure. I mean all that damage for the second best zoner in the game is a bit over excessive.

Meter Corner Combo

ji3, 323, 12 EX Sword Spin, 12 Sword Spin = 44%

^ Not practical I should add. Since you're at disadvantage on hit from the last Sword Spin. Best to sacrifice 1% and end it with Sword Flip
End the combo in sword flip instead and you knock the opponent down in the corner which leads into either cross ups, high low mixup, or wakeup throw.

You should take off the jump-ins to showcase the real damage of the combos. It's known that it's a universal move that adds 3% to every combo (jut like MK9)

Except for Aerial 3 / JI3 since it knocks down and you have to catch them in the air to combo. Thus, not universal.
I'm keeping them just so people who don't know about the universal damage can see what it does. We have a lot of new blood in the TYM forums because of injustice, so I want to make things easy for other players.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
They said they wouldn't nerf characters after the first patch. I think what they meant was there not gonna make anyone pure shit again.

*cough cough jade, sindel, noob cough cough*

Even with these deathstroke changes hes gonna be top tier for sure. I mean all that damage for the second best zoner in the game is a bit over excessive.

End the combo in sword flip instead and you knock the opponent down in the corner which leads into either cross ups, high low mixup, or wakeup throw.
good to know, thnx for info

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Ok, here is some of the things ive found post patch... All combos include 2% guaranteed chip damage and are performed at midscreen with no interactions..

meterless 37%

meterless 39%

1 bar 42%

1 bar wall combo 46%, does not include chip.

4 bars 50%

4 bars 51%

These next ones are style combos..

meterless 33%

meterless 33%

2 bars 40% style combo

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Whats a good corner meterless combo?

I've only done 1 3 2, 323, 12 sword flip, but that's only like 29%
Check original post in the proper section. Also first post has been updated and some changes made. Check the top if the first post for 2 important messages.