What's new

Question Death Stroke clearly top ten

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
the thing is, you aren't using guns to keep her out, you should be using standing 3 as a tool in neutral since it will beat out batwheel lean. the range you want to keep batgirl out is where standing 3 and f3 will connect but none of her normals will. also, you have tools like d2 which is +1 which she doesnt really have anything other than DP do interrupt d2, d1 or something like that. also, people should be backdashing batgirl vortex by now.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
yeah jons right about the mu you can also shoot her out of bola if you hear the high pitched start up noise(with sound on a tournament set up respectively)
this is my personal opinion
I've never heard anyone say that you react to bola by sound, lol…

blocked low gunshots are a free bola anyway, but she doesn't need bola in this MU. Not sure why you would even bring up bola.

@AVN PTH jonnitti you can't backdash her vortex… c'mon man! You just lost all credibility on this MU...

Last edited:

Srryimwhte

RM PTH
i don't think ds mmh and zod are 5-5s at all... from my experience martian is way too mobile and has way to good of spacing and can even contend in the zoning game without risking tps especially with the lifelead.... as soon as i open ds up once i have all the time in the world...
he has all the tools to beat mmh and zod

Srryimwhte

RM PTH
I've never heard anyone say that you react to bola by sound, lol…

blocked low gunshots are a free bola anyway, but she doesn't need bola in this MU. Not sure why you would even bring up bola.

@AVN PTH jonnitti you can't backlash her vortex… c'mon man! You just lost all credibility on this MU...
alot of people will throw bola out just to do it everyone play different so we arent putting text book numbers on it the human factor changes the character flowchart at times

he has all the tools to beat mmh and zod

i don't feel they are 5-5s, especially martian. i feel completely iin control of that fight with martian and feel like a far superior character with better options in most situations. i also feel like zod with lifelead is a nightmare for deathstroke because i start outzoning him and turtling for trait.

Srryimwhte

RM PTH
i don't feel they are 5-5s, especially martian. i feel completely iin control of that fight with martian and feel like a far superior character with better options in most situations. i also feel like zod with lifelead is a nightmare for deathstroke because i start outzoning him and turtling for trait.
who have you played is the real question

who have you played is the real question
i can play you if you like, but i feel that crathen and anti-static are both really fundamentally sound. crathen gave me more problems but my martian is light years better than it was back then. i have a lot of mu experience. And i also felt advantageous with zod

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
DS zoning isnt that good imo unless if hes against another zoner that has no rushdown what so ever like cyborg, characters like nw, flash can get in past his zoning easily all you have to do is block guns, dash. But you do have to be careful of the mb gunshots which can catch a lot of people off guard

ryublaze

Noob
I'd say he's right outside top 10...he doesn't have the bs that other top chars have but he's well rounded everywhere else. People need to whiff punish sword spin, backdash f3 on reaction or pushblock it (especially in the corner), backdash after blocked f23, whiff punish f3/b22/b1u2, dash out of f3 in the corner, etc.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
the thing is, you aren't using guns to keep her out, you should be using standing 3 as a tool in neutral since it will beat out batwheel lean. the range you want to keep batgirl out is where standing 3 and f3 will connect but none of her normals will. also, you have tools like d2 which is +1 which she doesnt really have anything other than DP do interrupt d2, d1 or something like that. also, people should be backdashing batgirl vortex by now.

Vagrant

Noob
He CAN be zoned.

He doesn't lose any matchup bad enough to need an alt.

Not sure about best j3 in the game. best f3.

He's not top 10 imo. He's in the 11-14 range.

He takes a fuckload of MU prep, fundamentals, composure, and some execution. Which is why you see less of him even though he's viable. Why put in all the work and not just aquaman or bg instead?

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Ds has absolutely no mu when he is fucked. Characters like bane, gl, ww, Superman, Batman, and other top have AT léast One or two mu's that are just terrible and Almost unwinnable. Anither reason to me he is top 10..
Also does very well vs all top tier