What's new

Question Death Stroke clearly top ten

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I don't know why it took me so long to realize but ds is really good. He is easily top ten and IMO just doesn't have top level representation (though I think that mattix guy is pretty good!)
I mean really who does he reallllly even lose to? Maybe mmh, flash?

Has the best ji3 in the game

Has an amazing jump arc that evades many attacks

Has the best f3 in the game IMO

Has good frame trap pressure

Safe combo 50/50 options

Doesn't get outzoned by anyone

Has greaaat footsies tools

Fastest projectiles in the game and good zoning

Great non meter combo damage

Great interactable use

Has ambiguous crossups

Very reliable wakeup

Good aa

Truly an underrated character

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i agree that he's good very underrated and not represented at the highest level
but what are these "great footsie tools" you speak of?
and dont his 50/50 options not lead to much damage?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Slips, Crathen etc. have shown that Deathstroke is really good. Like Slips said, there's pretty much no character that a person can pick to make a DS go "Oh boy, here we go, 7-3 MU, this should be fun" like others do. Even Zod has that to worry about with MMH and Sinestro, not to mention Batman and his chewing gum phobia.

L1FTER

Noob
He's a very underrated character but you need to play him to perfection in certain matchups. Zod and Flash I'd say are his hardest matchups in the game.

the problem with his anti-air and wakeup are damage, his d2 is solid though, hes definetly in contention for #10

Safe, fully-invincible on startup, multi-hitting, meterless, auto-correcting on crossup wakeups to be precise...

Basically why I don't like Deathstroke. I work so hard to get in on this guy, but when I knock him down, I have to back off like I just dropped a live grenade...

Safe, fully-invincible on startup, multi-hitting, meterless, auto-correcting on crossup wakeups to be precise...

Basically why I don't like Deathstroke. I work so hard to get in on this guy, but when I knock him down, I have to back off like I just dropped a live grenade...
safe?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

he can be punished for sword spin if you make it whiff and sword flip is punishable af on block

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
He is a very underrated character- kind of like a jack of all trades, all his matchups are manageable.

TKB

Noob
Deathstroke is extremely well rounded and definitely very underrated, but IMO he is just outside of top 10.

His 50/50 game is strong with a background bounce but otherwise he doesn't get much damage off of them until he puts you in the corner. I would say with a BGB stage he is a contender for top 10.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
no order btw just names that are top 10

1 mmh
2 AM
3 GL
4 WOWO
5 zod
6 supes
7 batman
8 batgirl
9 BA
10 flash

no room for death stroke :p

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
He's a very underrated character but you need to play him to perfection in certain matchups. Zod and Flash I'd say are his hardest matchups in the game.
Batgirl beats him pretty easily too, imo. He seems to lose to the top tiers, which makes him much less tournament viable than his MU chart would indicate.

gpmoney

Replace GL with Bane. You all know it's the truth. Also I would argue black Adam to be swapped with Sinestro.
I originally put Sinestro but then took him out I still think Gl is top and Bane was forced into it with 100000000000 buffs >_> fuck him lol.I dont see bane top 10 though sorry :\ . none the less this is an even more reason DS isnt top 10 because we are finding characters that come before him in the top 10 lol.

TKB

Noob
I originally put Sinestro but then took him out I still think Gl is top and Bane was forced into it with 100000000000 buffs >_> fuck him lol.I dont see bane top 10 though sorry :\ . none the less this is an even more reason DS isnt top 10 because we are finding characters that come before him in the top 10 lol.
Lol I agree and I don't understand how you don't see Bane as top 10. The character is absolutely DUMB now. But I guess nightwing does okay against him

gpmoney

Lol I agree and I don't understand how you don't see Bane as top 10. The character is absolutely DUMB now. But I guess nightwing does okay against him
he is close. I would put him 11 or 12. I'm not bias on NW he is my main but I dont think he is tripple S++ teir lol