What's new

DARKSEID LEAKED for Injustice 2 via Playstation Store

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
No. What Lord Driken is saying is that poeple need to shut the fuck up and learn that their opinions don't matter. Their wallets do. Don't like something, dont buy it. Simple as that. Anything else is bitch ass crying about bitch ass shit that doesn't help Spawn be in this game. Period.
he's trying to like it but can't quite cuck himself into it. his argument makes a lot of sense about preorders but like eldriken said... once nrs players are in their full-body cuckoon("don't like it don't buy it lalala can't hear you)" mode it's hopeless to reason with them.

Kokoko

Somehow
Apparently there's gonna be a watchtower livestream on the 24th as well showcasing gameplay?
Watchtower livestream is Kombat Kast for Injustice 2, I guess. So, if you know what KK means, you could assume, what we'll get on 24th. 30-40 minutes of new gameplay and maybe new details about mechanics, gear etc.

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
Watchtower livestream is Kombat Kast for Injustice 2, I guess. So, if you know what KK means, you could assume, what we'll get on 24th. 30-40 minutes of new gameplay and maybe new details about mechanics, gear etc.
Oh I know that, just wondering why a thread isn't being made.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
This pre-order squabbling shit needs to end. It isn't for everyone, okay? Some like it, some don't. We get it. We've heard both ends of the discussion enough. You're beating a dead horse.

There are people who are GOING to buy the game no matter what. In fact, A LOT of people are going to do this and they're gonna pre-order it. That is the main target for NRS and they're a much bigger group than those who don't like pre-order incentives.

Give it a rest.
Are you serious right now, Eldriken?

I don't give a shit what anyone spends their money on. I even made the statement:

"it's fine if you want to pre-order, nobody is telling you what to do with your money."

I made one post in here, just a short sentence or two long, saying that it sucks Darkseid is pre-order, because it means I might miss out on him. I was more than happy to leave it at that. Everything else is I said in here is in DIRECT response to posts that were quoting me or aimed right at me, by people who were for some reason bitterly offended by the fact that I won't pre-order.

So why don't you instead direct this post to the guy who accused me of whining, being broke and being a kid in his opening post, for not blindly buying into the pre-order? I've explained my decision, and am absolutely not pushing my wallet choice on anyone - so how bout you take off with this narrative. I'm defending my reasoning for NOT purchasing, to people pushing their decision to pre-order on to me and questioning why I would dare have doubts, and literally asking for explanation.

I don't give a shit if anyone buys the pre-order, so you can take your constant personal bias shit elsewhere babe. You want to pre-order, go ahead and take that gamble. It doesn't mean I have or that I can't be unhappy bout their decision, and it's absolutely ridiculous to try and say otherwise

Last edited:

God Confirm

That was maybe a little aggressive
I sure hope you are referring to the unnecessarily aggressive post I just quoted, aimed my way just for defending my perspective on pre-orders against other even aggressive posts. If it's not, you can go ahead and go on break as well. I been chill as shit in here up till now even through the insults and slights, you guys are gaslighting HARD right now, as soon as I respond in kind. I said I don't want to pre-order for myself, why on earth is that such a problem for some people to deal with? lol

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Are you serious right now, Eldriken?

I don't give a shit what anyone spends their money on. I even made the statement:

"it's fine if you want to pre-order, nobody is telling you what to do with your money."

I made one post in here, just a short sentence or two long, saying that it sucks Darkseid is pre-order, because it means I might miss out on him. I was more than happy to leave it at that. Everything else is I said in here is in DIRECT response to posts that were quoting me or aimed right at me, by people who were for some reason bitterly offended by the fact that I won't pre-order.

So why don't you instead direct this post to the guy who accused me of whining, being broke and being a kid in his opening post, for not blindly buying into the pre-order? I've explained my decision, and am absolutely not pushing my wallet choice on anyone - so how bout you take off with this narrative. I'm defending my reasoning for NOT purchasing, to people pushing their decision to pre-order on to me and questioning why I would dare have doubts, and literally asking for explanation.

I don't give a shit if anyone buys the pre-order, so you can take your constant personal bias shit elsewhere babe. You want to pre-order, go ahead and take that gamble. It doesn't mean I have or that I can't be unhappy bout their decision, and it's absolutely ridiculous to try and say otherwise
Lol, fucking triggered. They've got medications and dietary adjustments for this. I'll send you a link from a Youtube expert....

God Confirm

Lol, fucking triggered. They've got medications and dietary adjustments for this. I'll send you a link from a Youtube expert....
yeah pile in with the trolling, but don't forget that you are the guy who got butthurt because someone said that they are sad that their character is pre-order. HOW DARE ANYONE HAVE DISTRUST FOR MY WB WAIFU

Last edited:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
yeah pile in, but don't forget that you are the guy who got butthurt because someone said that they are sad that their character is pre-order. HOW DARE ANYONE HAVE DISTRUST FOR MY WB WAIFU
You're really fired up. I'm sure if we all knew what we did to put you in this state, we'd apologize.

E

Eldriken

False God, I suggest you reconsider how you go about responding to people based off of your own assumptions.

My response wasn't directed at you or any single person in any way. It was a generalised response, man. Calm down. Seriously.

God Confirm

False God, I suggest you reconsider how you go about responding to people based off of your own assumptions.

My response wasn't directed at you or any single person in any way. It was a generalised response, man. Calm down. Seriously.
if that's the case than I apologise, I read it as you firing off at me like some of these other cucks have been, and I'm not trying to hear it at all because I'm not telling anyone how to spend their money. Seriously. I respect whatever choice people because at the end of the day I'm worried about my wallet, people spend money on dumb shit every day I wouldn't even try to stop it. The thing is why nobody else seems to be able to show the same respect, and is all worried bout my decisions with my wallet too, some of the posts on here make me wonder if I'm talking to a bunch of 3rd graders. I actually agree with the sentiment in your post that people need to stop telling other people whether to pre-order or not, that's basically been my entire point the whole time, which is why its no good when your post directly lists all the things I said LOL instead of just saying that people need to stop flipping out because someone else doesn't want to risk the pre-order

I'm not the only one who read it that way either, look at all the responses afterwards, its how it came across to everybody

E

Eldriken

if that's the case than I apologise, I read it as you firing off at me like some of these other cucks have been, and I'm not trying to hear it at all because I'm not telling anyone how to spend their money. Seriously. I respect whatever choice people because at the end of the day I'm worried about my wallet, people spend money on dumb shit every day I wouldn't even try to stop it. The thing is why nobody else seems to be able to show the same respect, and is all worried bout my decisions with my wallet too, some of the posts on here make me wonder if I'm talking to a bunch of 3rd graders. I actually agree with the sentiment in your post that people need to stop telling other people whether to pre-order or not, that's basically been my entire point the whole time, which is why its no good when your post directly lists all the things I said LOL instead of just saying that people need to stop flipping out because someone else doesn't want to risk the pre-order

I'm not the only one who read it that way either, look at all the responses afterwards, its how it came across to everybody
I. Don't. Care. If people took it the wrong way, then too bad, dude. I said my peace. Don't like it? Okay, you don't have to.

God Confirm

I. Don't. Care. If people took it the wrong way, then too bad, dude. I said my peace. Don't like it? Okay, you don't have to.
I had said mine, which you responded to with your hypocritical, contradictory post. The freedom to have an opinion is a two way thing mate. If you don't like it, you don't have to.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace