What's new

DARKSEID LEAKED for Injustice 2 via Playstation Store

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Well, it's not the 17th yet, but it appears we have our first character reveal after months of waiting. We still of course have to wait for official word from NetherRealm, but we'll let the image below do the talking. Maximilian tweeted out a photo of Injustice 2's Playstation store image. See below!

dark.png

Source: https://twitter.com/maximilian_/status/820139198241849344

darkseid.jpg

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Hell yes. This was the #1 character I wanted in Injustice 2. Man, I can't wait to play this game.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Was this removed from the store? Searching on my PS4 and can only find the first game. It's also not listed under the "pre-orders" section.

My pre-order is still active, says 121 days left... just wondering though! Maybe it was temporarily removed in a panic?

EDIT: Nevermind, its back now. I think I was right and they were fixing it. No more mention of Darkseid (or any pre-order bonus at all, not even the theme).

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
The hour has come! HE has come! Who is beyond good and evil? Who is the prophet of Anti-Life? Who is the rock and the chain and the lightning? All powerful? All unforgiving? All conquering? WHO IS YOUR NEW GOD NOW AND FOREVER?