What's new

Darkseid - General Strategies and Discussion

So you all know the thing you do where you air teleport, and they react with d2, but you do air MB omega beams which makes their d2 whiff? I did some testing and there are six characters that this does not work on, because their d2 does not whiff in this scenario. These are:

Sub Zero
Joker
Grodd
Robin
Scarecrow
Brainiac

So against these characters I guess just like, don't air teleport. Or do air teleport less.

I actually thought for sure Aquaman would for sure be one of the characters who had a big enough d2 to hit you out of this, but he actually doesn't. So, that's cool.
ive noticed that a lot of d2s wont connect if you also just dont do anything immediately or you go for a stomp. both options allow you to punish the d2 afterwards. i couldnt tell you all the characters for this yet tho.

I need help with the mirror. I know it sounds silly but currently my hardest mu is the mirror I dont know what to do. I cant go for zoning/keep out. almost all setups are made infinitely harder against darkseid and its hard to punish his tele with darkseids d2. Its usually just boils down to a big cluster fuck of chaos and i cant play that way, HELP

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Darkseid is the in-game god of disrespect and savagery.
Probably the worst mirror out there up with the zoning character mirrors(Arrow, Cyborg, Deadshot)