What's new

Cyrax, Rain, Reptile and Shinok deconfirmed?

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Brace yourself, i guess there will be a lot of deconfirmation like;

Sektor, Cyrax, Cyber Smoke, Cyber Sub-Zero will be deconfirmed. Triborg is the real candidate if there should be a cyborg. I see his chance better than originals because of the current roster spots.

Reiko, Fujin, Sereena, Ashrah, Havik, Hotaru, Mavado, Frost, Nitara.. NRS doesn't give a shit about them and i guess i know the reason.. I remember a lot of shitty comments on Shaun Himmerick and his family before MKX was released. It was a shame, he was cursed by the fans of Reiko, Havik and Fujin.. even Ed Boon himself was cursed by them. If there will be 3D era characters here are the real candidates in my opinion; Kenshi, Bo Rai Cho, Quan Chi and Li Mei... and i hope a real suprise like Fujin or Havik but as i said this is a suprise thing.. Drahmin? who knows.. his weapon already given to Geras and that mean Drahmin is already deconfirmed..

Of course there will be 3-4 new characters at least..

Ninjas, yes this is the real risky thing. We already have Scorpion and Sub-Zero as usual.. Rain, Noob will fallow and most likely Smoke.. There should be 5 at least.. but eliminating Reptile and Ermac from the main roster. This is the real risk.. and o yes Tremor will be %100 deconfirmed in my opinion. Chameleon? who knows, maybe as a secret character or DLC.. but not on the main roster..

Returning from MKX; we already have Cassie and she is not a suprise for me.. Takeda most likely be in but depends on his father's reveal. I think both will be confirmed. Kotal Kahn, D'vorah, Erron Black, Jacqui, Ferra Torr, i have no idea about them. Most of them will be NPC i guess and i am hoping for D'vorah and Erron Black's return. They were cool in MKX.. But this is just my hope..

Returning from MK9; Shang Tsung, Jax, Mileena and Jade are strongest characters as you know..

Possibilities looks like crazy and hinting at a lot of dissapointments but who knows how many spots will be there.. Keep your hope at the bottom.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
You have to take into account that Ed Boon is a trickster, and 16Bit is on his payroll.
Boon doesn't troll 100% of the time, and 16Bit as far as I know isn't as big a troll as Boon is. Not to mention, IMO it borders on conspiracy theory to think Boon somehow led 16Bit (and other pros) to troll with the main comments.
Officially, the main comments mean absolutely nothing. It is neither a confirmation or deconfirmation of either character. Simple as that. They may end up in or not.
I wouldn't give the main comments much thought imo.

Lokheit

Noob
Yeah, I wouldn't put any weight on the "pros picked them as main" arguments, if Pig were there he probably would've said Kenshi because that's the character he likes, it wouldn't mean Kenshi is confirmed.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
I honestly dont get it that argument about X character has that move or playstyle, so Y character wont be in.
Both Cassie and Cage had nutpunches in mkx, both Cassie, Jacqui and Jax had firearms projectiles, both Shinnok and Quan Chi had a trance attack (mimicry) and the list goes on..
Imo this argument is completely bullshit.

SenSx

Noob
Rain better be in that mk 11 and with roundhouse kicks cancel ....and chameleon with reptile lizard dash from mk9
I'm not too sure about roundhouse kick and bubble...
Yeah those moves are emblematic of him and were fun, but they also look a bit silly in my opinion.
I really think Rain needs a complete revamp of his gameplay, like Skarlet.
So kick and bubbles either need to be removed or tweaked.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I'm not too sure about roundhouse kick and bubble...
Yeah those moves are emblematic of him and were fun, but they also look a bit silly in my opinion.
I really think Rain needs a complete revamp of his gameplay, like Skarlet.
So kick and bubbles either need to be removed or tweaked.
I want my road House

I want my bubbles

I want Roadhouse brutality

4-Roadhouse...

Roadhouse

Rain not being in the game will make me not buy the game. Been waiting for him to return... The return of 4RH.
I totally feel the same ..
I might still buy the game but i would totally feel different about it and a bit less interested ..

Gonna be so so SO harsh if he was not in ..

Rain better be in that mk 11 and with roundhouse kicks cancel ....and chameleon with reptile lizard dash from mk9
Oh that would be so sick !
It really suits him to be honest to be of that play style

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I want a challenge tower of mini games like playing soccer with Shinnoks head. I liked the weird mk9 challenges. Kicks only you have to get Shinnoks head in the opponents Cyrax net.
Imagine this: 4v4 soccer matches. Dirty hits and all.