What's new

Match Footage Cyborg Video Thread

I recently got a better computer so this is just a couple of games I played online with the Cannon 60D. No life bars at the top unfortunately, and some pretty bad gameplay haha, but I'll try to upload more in the future.

If anyone has any recent cyborg footage, I would like to see it since I want to get a lot better with the character.

Here's some more footage of me playing cyborg. The top video is a compilation of me fiddling around in neutral online, while the bottom video includes the full matches. I plan on uploading the matches of me getting bodied by my training partner later :(

I know these part of the forums dead, but I just wanted to post some of my most recent footage. Still getting my but kicked by my training partners haha, but I really enjoy this character and don't regret picking him up. Still have a lot of fun with the game, and I still rewatch the past cyborg footage that was posted.

Cyborg Online Neutral Game Highlights:

Online Ranked:

Sets with training partners:

GIFS if you don't feel like watching video :

Fireball cancel to bait super

Footsies attempt

Was trying to see if I could jab mmh outstretched limbs similar to Dhalsim in SF4

Trying to learn to IAFB after the recovery frames of a projectile (not so "instant" though lol so I need to work on that)

Trying to anti-air with 113:

I still play on ps3 if anyone wants to add me
PSN: Protagonist_1

Last edited: