What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyber Sub Zero Video Guide Part 1 - By Pig of The Hut

Mega69

Noob
Very informative video.. I'v actually knew about the U+4 med bomb reset but never though that it was practical in battle.. I need to experiment more with this .

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wheres the part 2, Piggie?
I have decided there will be NO part 2

Ive decided to go another route with my next video which some will include stuff specific to CSZ but more about "thing i dont see people doing" consistently enough. you'll see in time what i mean.

Reason there will be no part 2? a lot of the users in the forums have released tech videos and info i would have included.

id rather focus on high level strategy videos - it'll serve community better than another csz focused video where most info i would include is known

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
I'm still a learner of Cyber Sub. I wish I have the patience to master him as I did with his human version, lol. I've to say that he is a little more complicated. But I'll dedicate some time, I just love his style at high level whatever it's you or UsedForGlue playing, I just freaking love it!
And yeah, I think it's a better idea to not release the part 2 (you should change the name of this vid on youtube to avoid more questions like the one I did lol) to release a more complex, high level orientated video. Can't wait to see these too.

Pig Of The Hut

I'm still a learner of Cyber Sub. I wish I have the patience to master him as I did with his human version, lol. I've to say that he is a little more complicated. But I'll dedicate some time, I just love his style at high level whatever it's you or UsedForGlue playing, I just freaking love it!
And yeah, I think it's a better idea to not release the part 2 (you should change the name of this vid on youtube to avoid more questions like the one I did lol) to release a more complex, high level orientated video. Can't wait to see these too.

Yea thanks man

For example what I plan to do is show high level type stuff like what strings can be interrupted in the game, proper punishers for characters against mil ex tele, reptile dash, Lao teleports, punishing d1 cutter, interrupting jax d4 overhead pressure , removing threats of all scorpion teleports , how to do iaf w every character the most efficient - etc etc etc

There will be pretty random stuff but need to know stuff

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I have decided there will be NO part 2

Ive decided to go another route with my next video which some will include stuff specific to CSZ but more about "thing i dont see people doing" consistently enough. you'll see in time what i mean.

Reason there will be no part 2? a lot of the users in the forums have released tech videos and info i would have included.

id rather focus on high level strategy videos - it'll serve community better than another csz focused video where most info i would include is known
You're breaking my heart pig...I just might go and call you the traitor to the CSZ players....!

(just kidding)

Part one did cover A LOT. You've done a lot for CSZ so thanks for that.

Pig Of The Hut

You're breaking my heart pig...I just might go and call you the traitor to the CSZ players....!

(just kidding)

Part one did cover A LOT. You've done a lot for CSZ so thanks for that.
csz players wouldnt benefit from a part 2 as much as they would my other plan

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Pig Of The Hut just for the hell of it i decided to rewatch your video. within the first 3 seconds i was greeted with one of the funniest phrases i have ever encountered. "Tournament-Viable Lethal Killing Machine". Enough said

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut just for the hell of it i decided to rewatch your video. within the first 3 seconds i was greeted with one of the funniest phrases i have ever encountered. "Tournament-Viable Lethal Killing Machine". Enough said
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

S+ tier this whole time.

Pig Of The Hut

Pig still does really well when he uses Cyber Sub on his stream. I'm curious to see what he could do with him in a tourament.
Jokes aside Im thinking about maining him again for some MUs lol

It could happen - Im digging these new resets and tricks doc dark found out