What's new

General/Other - Cyber Sub-Zero Cyber Sub Zero petition!

Noob
This character only truly excelled in the corner, fixing his iceball won't save him from being bottom tier. Before this nerfed, I had a strong feeling that as the game and people's knowledge of the MU progressed, CSZ was going to be located at upper mid tier. He wasn't nearly as good as some people thought he was.
Iv said this since the very beginning, but ppl always like No his super broken Reo man REO he showed us Broken all around, but i guess NRS just knows better they clearly put in the hours they have top tier testers that know their stuff, and it was deemed that CSZ was broken. It had nothing to do with a knee jerk reaction for ESL it was all extensive testing

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
@RM Ree Very true, and honestly I've already done that. There's a lot of things I did find out, but the more I learned, the more things that are just weird. For example: F13 ice ball, B1 ice ball, and B3 ice ball only works on SOME characters like Erron Black but it doesn't work on a Mileena, Cassie or Takeda. The B1 ice ball, B3 ice ball, and F13 ice ball, only really connect against Goro. What fun is that when only some combos work depending on who you're playing against? He feels like a situational character now. Too much meter gets burned for simple things and all of his damage is in his drone support. With an ice ball that's already hard to catch, you have to almost gamble opportunities to call a drone out. On top of that, the length of how long the opponent is frozen was also reduced so there's almost no time to call a drone. Maybe you guys will have better luck than I.

Truthfully, I don't mind the damage output being reduced, or certain strikes no longer being plus on block. That's fine because that was really unfair on so many levels. The ONLY issue is the Ice ball start up frames.
I think he still has all of his + on block strings, doesn't he?

Anyway, share what you find. If there's a written account of the reasons CSZ is down right awful, NRS, or the community in general, can see and understand it for themselves instead of just taking our word for it. Not only that, but if someone expands upon the info you give out, they might be able to find something awesome.

I think he still has all of his + on block strings, doesn't he?

Anyway, share what you find. If there's a written account of the reasons CSZ is down right awful, NRS, or the community in general, can see and understand it for themselves instead of just taking our word for it. Not only that, but if someone expands upon the info you give out, they might be able to find something awesome.
Sounds fair enough. I'll do my best to put it in a video to justify our side of the discussion and pray to God that they either help out his ice ball, or someone finds something we all can work with.