What's new

Guide Cyber Sub-Zero Combo & Juggle Thread

Piggy

City Slicker
New combo up, this shit is insane! No need for a description. I'll be making more vids, but I do need an HD PVR. Anyone care to sell theirs that they don't use anymore?

Shikyo

Noob
Online I mostly use the JIP, 2-1, iceball, jip, 2-1-1+2, dash, jumpkick, (ex) far divekick.
It's not that hard, even online it works nearly 100% of the time, and with ex it does 40% damage, without ex 34% i believe.
And i love that at the 80% of time i slide in after that and they wont block.

The other thing that i play with now is the jip, 3-mid bomb, f4, happines.
I like that trap because there is not much of a time your opponent can react between your bomb and your f3. Oh, it works well if your opponent blocks.
And if your opponent blocks the bomb will always freeze. So after that just juggle fest. It's just that i hate how you have to time your attacks
after you hit with the bomb.
After the dash, follow with f+1,4, for easy 38% no bar

DFogz

Noob
Thanks for that tip Shikyo, a few minutes in practice to get the timing down and now I'm nailing that one every time

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Cyber Sub-Zero's 61% Midscreen Combo with X-ray included:

And for those wondering...NO, this combo is not Sheeva-specific at all!

Does anybody know what combo is at 1:33 with Cyber Sub? I can, for the most part, tell, but still.

[video=youtube_share;eLe3ZCR_iME]http://youtu.be/eLe3ZCR_iME[/video]

A small combo compilation I made for the frozen warrior. Some combo's could be improved, but still, it's quite a cool video.

Ether

Noob
Anti-airing a jump-in:

1 > f+2,2 > 1,1,1 xx Slide: 21% damage

Really satisfying combo to hit, easy too.

Cool little find I found, if your pressuring with 2,1, and your opponent eats 2+1 you can hit them with a njp, up4, slide for easy maximum damage.

DFogz

Noob
@Crazy Blake 88 - For that 64% wall combo the inputs are

Med. Bomb, 21xx slide, jik, 21 1+2, jik, x-ray ?

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
I don't know if it is written in the thread was too lazy to lurk, but there is the
Jip,2,1, ice ball, jip, 2,2,2+1, dash, u4 combo that is widely known, but I found that if you add a f1 before the u4 it makes a LOT easier to connect,
and it is a 38% damage wich I believe the highest with no meter in midescreen.

So the input is:
Jip, 2,1, ice ball, jip, 2,1,2+1, dash, f1, u4.

Hope it's somewhat helpful.

Cheers

P.s: for some reason you can't add the bomb cancel after f1,u4 so if you want to do that stick with the f1less version.
It sucks...

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
no meter corner highest damage without use of bomb setups or initial JIP

Can someone test the following combo for me? I can't seem to get the (apparently very strict) timing right.

jip 2,1 xxIceball jip 2,1,1+2 jik c.dive kick (whiffs) dash d4 xxIceslide

It will probably deal ~37% damage. Just wanted to know.

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
I'm working on making Cyber Sub my Alt character and I see there are a lot of combos that start with 2,1xxiceball. Are there any other really good starters for combos? This one is really easily blocked.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Dunno if this was posted but i love doing it: ±35% midscreen

JiP, 3, 4, dash, B2, 2, En. IceBall, dash, dash, F2, 2, 1, Slide

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Not sure if it's posted already but I was fiddlin' around in practice mode and kinda ran into these on accident...

b3,2 >> f2, 2 >> f2, 2, 1 / Slide = 27% 2, 1 / Ice Ball - jump punch, b3,2 >> f2, 2 >> f2, 2, 1 / Slide = 35% w/ jump in punch = 38% (both are midscreen)

Edit: Here's some 1 bar combos on his mix-up strings.

3, 4 >> b2, 2 / Ice Beam >> >> f2, 2, 1 / Slide = 31%
3, 3, 2 / Ice Beam >> f2, 2 >> f2, 2, 1 / Slide = 30%

Not the most useful IMO, but for 1 bar it isn't too bad...

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
45% no bar corner combo results in hard knockdown
jip, 1,2,freeze, backdash, jip,1,2,1+2, njp, 4, 2,1,1+2, 3,4.
backdash short bomb cancel, block or, 3,4, win.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Sorry if it has been mentioned before, I just wanna know:

has anyone managed to do a 2-bomb combo with him? I mean, 2 bombs in a single combo (no resets)

thx