What's new

Current rankings for SCALPS

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

Smarr: Smarr is worth a 6 if you're at AK but a 5 if you're in winners/losers finals of a pool at a major.

Revolver: Revolver is worth a 6. Known as the master of a shitter. Will be super emo if you beat him.

Sonic Boom Brad: I would give him a 5. The same ranking as his placement at WNF every week.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Foxy is worth a 6 if he comes to America. Rare case of a scalp value being reputation based. Big America pride for any American that beats him.

Zyphox is worth a 4. Ducky syndrome in reverse.
i think this is unfair. no one hype's themselves up as much as ducky, is the break and NLBC (when it was relevant) not count? also pig came and said i wasn't a failed rebelo......yet??

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The heck... Glass Sword is rated higher than KDZ even though KDZ was just 5th at DTN or whatever it was?

16 Bit pls :p

Yes. I stand by that. Again I ask, when KDZ loses now does anyone care? Is anyone shocked? Does anyone get props anymore?

This is not just about your results. It's about your reputation. Beating KDZ now has little meaning.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Smarr: Smarr is worth a 6 if you're at AK but a 5 if you're in winners/losers finals of a pool at a major.

Revolver: Revolver is worth a 6. Known as the master of a shitter. Will be super emo if you beat him.

Sonic Boom Brad: I would give him a 5. The same ranking as his placement at WNF every week.
Can i lobby for the fact that its mainly losers finals where i truly suck? In winners finals ive usually done well especially vs king sans the last match.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yes. That's one way.
okay so you have to beat said person to get there scalp or eliminate them from tourney or destroy them? also if i collect a scalp ( a 9 scalp) at a local being that am a 3 right now how would that work?? or is it only for majors/regionals?