What's new

Current rankings for SCALPS

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
@GGA 16 Bit edit: i see ur worth a 7

whats your scalp @GGA Max scalp and @GGA Saucy Jack scalp worth?

I Plan on collecting these next thursday Kappa

GGA Max is worth a 8. Was a legend online and has now won locally, regionally and at a major. One of two guys putting Bane on the map to the point where Wonder Chef is the last guy remaining that still thinks Bane is bad.

GGA Saucy Jack is worth a 5 if he is Doomsday and 3 if he is another character. Collected a huge scalp at KIT by defeating P2W. Top 8 at a regional.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
More requests, please:

@RDK|Tyrant
@Kitana Prime
Deg

Tyrant is worth a 8. NEC placement was huge. Would be a 9 if he was more consistent at WNF.

Kitana Prime is worth a 5. Consistently does respectable at majors. Earned a big scalp at KIT.

Deg is worth a 7. Needs to go to another major and place or this will go down.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
M2 Dave

M2 dave if you are a deathstroke player

Wafflez

M2Dave is currently a 6. Proved his worth at KIT. Loud voice adds another point.

M2Dave if you play Deathstroke is a 9. Equal to placing top 8 at a major.

Wafflez is worth a 5. Fundamentally good(more like GL is brain dead) but lacks MU knowledge. Worth less if it's a MU that is not played at GGA.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
7L
Mr. Aquaman
Khaotik

@GGA 16 Bit

7L is worth a 6. Best GL and TFC placing are impressive but he hasn't done as well lately.
Mr. Aquaman is worth a 5. Best with a shitter. Consistent 17th-13th guy. Worth more if you also play a shitter.
Khaotik is a 6. Has left over reputation from Summer Jam and MU policing on TYM. Needs to return to tournaments to build rep back up.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
i love this scalp thing :p. ppj and reo

PPJ is the most interesting scalp of all. True to his play style his scalp ranking is unpredictable. I rank him a 7-9 depending on his character choice. If he's using one of his whack alts like Joker or trying to prove a MU point by playing a supposed bad MU he is only worth a 7. If he is using Hawkgirl or Lex and it's a real MU he is worth a 9.

REO is worth a 8. Does not actually go to many tournaments but has a MK legacy and the two recent NY regionals.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Well, I'll give this a go. @AK Harold, @Noobe, and I'm shocked no one has done so thus far, @EMPEROR_JUPITER.

AK Harold is worth a 7. Flash of America. Nicely dressed.

Noobe is worth a 6. Was worth a 7 but his loss at KIT moves him down. Still probably the best Doomsday for now.

Jupiter is worth a 6. Has done well locally but needs a major placement to ascend.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
DJT is worth a 7. EVO mystique carries a lot of weight. Needs to do well at SCR or he will drop down.
MIT is worth a 5. Has never clicked with this game but his last name holds weight.
Saying MITs never clicked and making the only great thing about his scalp being his last name doesn't sound right though. He got top 16 at EVO, earning himself a scalp from Cowboy. He also placed 2nd at WNF, scalping DJT (who is my current master in this game) and beating myself as well. Those aspects, dated or not, should be taken into consideration regardless of his TFC placing. I say a 6 -7.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Glass Sword has a current scalp rating of 6. Only Raven player to be endorsed by Blind Ducky. Defeated PPJ at Frosty Faustings. Has won AK. Needs a major placing to move up.
The heck... Glass Sword is rated higher than KDZ even though KDZ was just 5th at DTN or whatever it was?

16 Bit pls :p

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Saying MITs never clicked and making the only great thing about his scalp being his last name doesn't sound right though. He got top 16 at EVO, earning himself a scalp from Cowboy. He also placed 2nd at WNF, scalping DJT (who is my current master in this game) and beating myself as well. Those aspects, dated or not, should be taken into consideration regardless of his TFC placing. I say a 6 -7.

Correct, however all of this was a long time ago and MIT has been inconsistent. He also went to Vindication and went 0-2 and then went to TFC and got bodied in pools. He has been completely MIA since the patch. Post patch is weighted more than pre patch. I do believe MIT has a shot at improving his scalp rating at SCR, don't get me wrong.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
@GGA 16 Bit

@GGA Jeremiah

@CD jr

Also Carl can't sign in to TYM but has an essay ready for when he can about his scalp placement

GGA Jeremiah is worth a 5. Consistently places top 4 locally but has not made a big splash nationally since Toryuken. Doomsday is too good of a character to get low tier hero props.

CD Jr is worth a 4. Still carries a bit of name value for his MK legacy. Most notable thing about his scalp is beating him will bring up his "I don't even play this game" catcphrase and twitter tears.