What's new

Criticize my Reptile

1) 321 slide is cancer. Don't use that shit lol
2) Online is cancer. Just sayin'
3) I don't like using slide in my mixups, it makes it super unsafe and it can be punished with a huge combo.
4) 32b4 is kinda ass. b4 is fine because it gets through lows but in a string is kinda useless.
5) Xray wat.
6) I have no idea how to play against Sonya so I can't really give any advice. Just pick Kenshi lol

Otherwise yeah, pressure is great and stuff, now it's just matter of learning the MUs and getting used to hit confirming correctly.

Oh and prepare to drop everything offline. If you get too much used to online timing it'll take a bit to get used to offline. Not only combos, but even d4 to acid hand will be hard.

Also this:
bullshit its cancer. if you land it once they will respect it the whole round. now after 312 u can repeat the string or stagger it. random slide is good.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
bullshit its cancer. if you land it once they will respect it the whole round. now after 312 u can repeat the string or stagger it. random slide is good.
To finish off combos? it's the most useless thing in the world. Reptile has 2f3,1+2, 321 invis/forceball,mickey mouse jump,njp to exsfb.... why would anyone use 321 slide?.
312? Wut

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
To finish off combos? it's the most useless thing in the world. Reptile has 2f3,1+2, 321 invis/forceball,mickey mouse jump,njp to exsfb.... why would anyone use 321 slide?.
312? Wut
Everytime you post that gif, my love for you grows just a teeny bit.

Reactions: RYX

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Do you have MK or Blops 2?
Call of Daddy: Black Cocks 2. Why is that even a question, you don't want to add me bitch? After I took you under my wing when you were just a baby, breast fed you until you were strong and then took you to Hogwarts?

You disgust me.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Call of Daddy: Black Cocks 2. Why is that even a question, you don't want to add me bitch? After I took you under my wing when you were just a baby, breast fed you until you were strong and then took you to Hogwarts?

You disgust me.
Is that a yes to the "Do you have Blops 2?" question?

I'm guessing Cossner is the tag, right?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Is that a yes to the "Do you have Blops 2?" question?

I'm guessing Cossner is the tag, right?
Even if I only had Kinect Party Family Fun Time you SHOULD add me slutty std-filled whore.

Yes and Yes.

LOVE ME.