What's new

Criticize my Reptile

Well I've actually played you a few times, you do pretty good from what I remember, but ya, 321 slide as a mixup is not good broham. I'll get online sometime and we can play some more, I believe I have one of the best reptiles on xbox. Nobody else has proven me wrong lol

Sent from my PC36100

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
They're not unreliable, I was doing them a bunch yesterday online. It just requires a bit of practice to get it down pat. Digi also hasn't been playing as much lately(not making excuses for him by the way).

Chongo Is Free will be watching these and giving feedback, no time right now, but your Reptile is awesome from the bit I've watched :).
I should have said it's unreliable for me. Well I'm too lazy for training mode lol I drop that one probably 50% of the time haha but the easier one that I do I can hit probably 95% of the time and still does 36%-40% if I use a bar or not. Better for me to be almost guaranteed 36% than get 16% half the time. But that's just my preference.

Well I've actually played you a few times, you do pretty good from what I remember, but ya, 321 slide as a mixup is not good broham. I'll get online sometime and we can play some more, I believe I have one of the best reptiles on xbox. Nobody else has proven me wrong lol

Sent from my PC36100
Dude your reptile is too good. I don't even want to use mine against you. Ever. Lol

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
He was playing so hot in casuals, i thought he would have been top 8 at least.
Yeah but revolver really did know the MU, and he's also really really good when he sets his mind to it. If he had an easier bracket then yeah totally. Also his hair is fabulous.

Also chongo, you should record our matches next time we play. I haven't gotten to watch myself play in awhile and its really helpful to be able to do that, helps me notice where I mess up lol

Sent from my PC36100