What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero Could Sub-Zero's sinister-sounding voice be a viable factor as to who he is?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
sorry missed the stream, did they say anything about this subzero`s identity?
When Ermac fights Subby, the intro quotes are:
Subby: "Ermac."
Ermac: "Your soul is corrupted."
Subby: "Not corrupted; freed."

Here's the full stream on Youtube if you wanna watch:

trufenix

bye felicia
How would freeing a soul turn a cyborg back into human?
Quan chi had full control of him and every one else sindel killed. What would you call it?

Edit: to directly answer your question, I don't know but I don't see how that's related, sub zero willingly became noob, he wasn't imprisoned.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
God I hope it's Kuai Lang and not Bi-Han.

"Sub-Zero" in MKX says his soul was freed? Freed by who? If this is Bi-Han then who freed him from the soulnado? That's what I'm getting from it at least. I'm not buying in to Bi-Han being freed, all of the evil within vanishing and him being at peace once again.

Dark

Noob
Although i still think and hope it's Bi-Han.

There was a Kuai Liang line in MK9:

Sektor: Your programming is corrupted.
Kuai: My soul was corrupted. Now it is cleansed.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
It's Bi Han.

Scorpion still calls him murderer.
Ermac says his soul has been tainted.

Guess which Sub-Zero fits the description?

They can't say it's Bi Han because that's the same as announcing Noob Saibot is out.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
It's Bi Han.

They can't say it's Bi Han because that's the same as announcing Noob Saibot is out.
Can't argue with that logic unfortunately. :(

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
It's Bi Han.

Kuai could have killed someone in the comic. And kuais soul can be considered "tainted" since he can go from nice guy to not caring for anyone anymore. Even tho chances are slim he shouldn't be completely counted out.

trufenix

bye felicia
It's Bi Han.

You're ignoring that Sub Zero says he's innocent, Bi would be lying if he said that. Scorpion has been falsely convinced Kuai was a murderer before. And both of them would have corrupted souls, they've both been to the Netherrealm, they've both been used by Quan Chi. The only difference is one of them submitted willingly. It's still inconclusive.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
You're ignoring that Sub Zero says he's innocent, Bi would be lying if he said that. Scorpion has been falsely convinced Kuai was a murderer before. And both of them would have corrupted souls, they've both been to the Netherrealm, they've both been used by Quan Chi. The only difference is one of them submitted willingly. It's still inconclusive.
Isn't Bi innocent?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Uh, Bi killed Scorpion in the first place. That's how this whole thing got started.
He seemed to have made peace with that fact and was willing to spare his life in MK9.

How do you know?
That's always been his motivation: revenge for the death of his family & clan. Quan Chi showing him the murder was why he ended up killing Bi in MK9. That same tactic was used to "unleash" Scorpion in the comic as well.

trufenix

bye felicia
He seemed to have made peace with that fact and was willing to spare his life in MK9.
willing to spare his. . . did you play MK9s story mode? He went against Raiden's advice, dragged him to hell and killed him, then displayed his skull before Shang Tsung's court. He later told Kuai he'd do the same to him.

That's always been his motivation: revenge against the death of his family/clan. Quan Chi showing him the murder was why he ended up killing Bi in MK9. That same tactic was used to "unleash" Scorpion in the comic as well.
So, you don't know, then.