What's new

Corrupt a wish!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
granted, but they were so good that you desperately wait for a continuation your whole life but it never happens.

i wish my flat would be cleaned but i dont have to do it myself.
Granted, you get a Roomba who gets passive aggressive with you when you get home late.

I wish I had Superman's powers

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Granted but no fuck you

I wish that I became sick and have the worst life ever
Granted! And to save you from this life you die in a horrible plane crash two days after diagnosis.

I wish that I could run at supersonic speeds without having to worry about self injury.

Needs more "Monkey Paw"

That is, you don't give them something bad in addition to their wish- you just make their wish something bad.

Example:

Granted! And to save you from this life you die in a horrible plane crash two days after diagnosis.

I wish that I could run at supersonic speeds without having to worry about self injury.
Granted... but based on the Special Principle of Relativity, whenever you run, people around you age quicker in relation to you due to time difference. You're girlfriend is now 80 years old.

Needs more "Monkey Paw"

That is, you don't give them something bad in addition to their wish- you just make their wish something bad.

Example:

Granted... but based on the Special Principle of Relativity, whenever you run, people around you age quicker in relation to you due to time difference. You're girlfriend is now 80 years old.
I wish @LtLuthor would've made a damn wish in his post.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I wish @LtLuthor would've made a damn wish in his post.
Granted, but by doing so his wish actually comes true and it not only causes TYM to go down permanently but destroys the entire internet. His wish, for 1,008 virgins, gets granted but all the virgins are 93 years old.

I wish my mind didn't come up with twisted shit like that^ lol

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Granted, but by doing so his wish actually comes true and it not only causes TYM to go down permanently but destroys the entire internet. His wish, for 1,008 virgins, gets granted but all the virgins are 93 years old.

I wish my mind didn't come up with twisted shit like that^ lol
Granted, but your mind will only think of the number 22.5 for the rest of your life

Notez4

Noob
Awesome this thing is still going.
Granted, but if you say one thing out of line you will be i.p banned for life

I wish Tyrant would win WCW
Granted! He wins WCW Buy default after all of his opponents Mysteriously died in there hotel rooms.
I wish we all lived in the pokemon world