What's new

Corrupt a wish!

D

Deleted member 28105

granted, but everything stays as it is because your didnt "have to" cut them before.

i wish corrupted wishes wouldnt exist
Granted, but for the sake of this thread, some arrogant asshole decides to ruin your paradox and do it anyways.

I wish that I had the intellect of Sherlock Holmes.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Granted, but for the sake of this thread, some arrogant asshole decides to ruin your paradox and do it anyways.

I wish that I had the intellect of Sherlock Holmes.
Granted, but your intellect? Elementary dear Caleb.

I wish I could have a signature here.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Heheh my wish to live in the anime world and be an anti-hero has not been corrupted, nice. lol you can't corrput it now b/c you had to have done it right below mine so your response would be invalid.

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
A game I've stolen from another game community i was part of for a while. i thought it was fun and it got pretty out of hand at times.

Rules are to grant the wish from the person on top of you but in cruel ways, then you wish for something.

Ex: Person 1- i wish mkx was the best game of all time.
Person 2-Granted! but you will go blind the day before its release.... I wish for....... and so on

I'll start.

I wish I can play MKX before its release date.
you can play mkx a month before release date, but you won't be able to play it after release. NEVER AGAIN

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Granted, but an identity thief learns how to copy it and begins to systematically ruin your life (see what I did there?)
Nope...
Granted, but you now have lice.

I wish I was the best Elite Tauren Chieftan character in Heroes of the Storm.
Granted, but you'll never ever be remotely good at anything else in your life ever again.

I wish I knew what you were talking about :DOGE

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Granted, but what he's talking about is now all you know.

I wish I had giant hawk wings, the legs of a goat, six controllable and prehensile snake arms, four eyes that can shoot lasers, shark teeth, fire breath, the tail of a dragon, the eyes and vision capabilities of a wild jungle cat, four stomachs, a lion's mane, gills, a shark's fin, a unicorn's horn, was 10 feet tall, had a chiseled muscular body, had perfect self esteem, unkillable by any means comprehendible by mere mortals, and sex appeal so powerful women(not related) become pregnant within 1 mile of my presence.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Granted, but what he's talking about is now all you know.

I wish I had giant hawk wings, the legs of a goat, six controllable and prehensile snake arms, four eyes that can shoot lasers, shark teeth, fire breath, the tail of a dragon, the eyes and vision capabilities of a wild jungle cat, four stomachs, a lion's mane, gills, a shark's fin, a unicorn's horn, was 10 feet tall, had a chiseled muscular body, had perfect self esteem, unkillable by any means comprehendible by mere mortals, and sex appeal so powerful women(not related) become pregnant within 1 mile of my presence.
Granted. All the women that you have impregnated have little versions of the monstrosity that you have just described and they explode out of the women's belly reeking havoc across all of the Earth. And although you may have killed some of them to try and rid the world of the suffering you have caused it (more so to save your sanity), you cannot locate all of them as they multiply by hundreds a day, some growing at a tremendous rate and having power that even rivals your own. Although you couldn't have been killed by mortals, the little beasts you (either willing or unwillingly) spawned become your own undoing and they destroy you as well as the rest of the Earth. Congratulations, you are now responsible for the Apocalypse and the extinction of the human race.

-------------------------------------

I wish whenever I picked up any book that I wanted, that I could go to that world in my mind and live it out from the protagonist's perspective and that I could escape anytime that liked if the book became to intense in any way.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Granted. All the women that you have impregnated have little versions of the monstrosity that you have just described and they explode out of the women's belly reeking havoc across all of the Earth. And although you may have killed some of them to try and rid the world of the suffering you have caused it (more so to save your sanity), you cannot locate all of them as they multiply by hundreds a day, some growing at a tremendous rate and having power that even rivals your own. Although you couldn't have been killed by mortals, the little beasts you (either willing or unwillingly) spawned become your own undoing and they destroy you as well as the rest of the Earth. Congratulations, you are now responsible for the Apocalypse and the extinction of the human race.
That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever written about me.

I wish whenever I picked up any book that I wanted, that I could go to that world in my mind and live it out from the protagonist's perspective and that I could escape anytime that liked if the book became to intense in any way.
Granted, but your time in the book world causes real world time to go by 10 times as fast. Every time you enter a book you shed huge chunks off of your normal life, your friends and family are burdened by your sudden and long disappearance's until they can't deal with it any longer and decide to be done with you all together. You either live out the rest of your life in a book you know will end(and obviously how it ends), or you never use your powers again whilst trying to futilely make up for all of your lost time, losing more of it in the process. You are also without work or love, as your book jumping kept you from maintaing a reasonable schedule or relationship for/with anything.

-

I wish I had controllable super strength.

P.S. I really like these detailed corruptions, they're like really creative a short stories on their own.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Off topic: There's an episode of a show called"Rick and Morty" where the devil owns a store that sells cool antiques but also curses them. I recommend it. It's pretty funny.
I've watched every episode of Rick & Morty at least twice.

I'm so happy it was picked up by AS, as I needed something to feel the void Futurama left, and Rick & Morty did it absolutely perfectly.

Space Dandy does it just as well, but it in an different way.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8

-------------------------------------

Granted but the postal back to reality is through a cow's rear end.

I wish I didn't have to pre-order arkham knight to get The Red Hood.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I've watched every episode of Rick & Morty at least twice.

I'm so happy it was picked up by AS, as I needed something to feel the void Futurama left, and Rick & Morty did it absolutely perfectly.

Space Dandy does it just as well, but it in an different way.
Yep. I was looking for a really good cartoon to watch and it doesn't dissappoint. It's really creative imo

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever written about me.

Granted, but your time in the book world causes real world time to go by 10 times as fast. Every time you enter a book you shed huge chunks off of your normal life, your friends and family are burdened by your sudden and long disappearance's until they can't deal with it any longer and decide to be done with you all together. You either live out the rest of your life in a book you know will end(and obviously how it ends), or you never use your powers again whilst trying to futilely make up for all of your lost time, losing more of it in the process. You are also without work or love, as your book jumping kept you from maintaing a reasonable schedule or relationship for/with anything.

-

I wish I had controllable super strength.

P.S. I really like these detailed corruptions, they're like really creative a short stories on their own.
Granted. But you suddenly slip into a vegetable state by the same force that granted you what would have been incredible power.
Granted but the postal back to reality is through a cow's rear end.

I wish I didn't have to pre-order arkham knight to get The Red Hood.
Granted. You don't pre-order the game and the ESRB have deemed it too inappropriate to release. Now no one gets to play....dangit!

--------------------------------------

I wish I could transform into anyone at anytime at no expense to myself or my loved ones.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Granted. But you suddenly slip into a vegetable state by the same force that granted you what would have been incredible power.

Granted. You don't pre-order the game and the ESRB have deemed it too inappropriate to release. Now no one gets to play....dangit!

--------------------------------------

I wish I could transform into anyone at anytime at no expense to myself or my loved ones.
Granted but you can only do it in your bedroom

I wish there was a sequal to the movie kazam