What's new

Corrupt a wish!

Notez4

Noob
A game I've stolen from another game community i was part of for a while. i thought it was fun and it got pretty out of hand at times.

Rules are to grant the wish from the person on top of you but in cruel ways, then you wish for something.

Ex: Person 1- i wish mkx was the best game of all time.
Person 2-Granted! but you will go blind the day before its release.... I wish for....... and so on

I'll start.

I wish I can play MKX before its release date.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
A game I've stolen from another game community i was part of for a while. i thought it was fun and it got pretty out of hand at times.

Rules are to grant the wish from the person on top of you but in cruel ways, then you wish for something.

Ex: Person 1- i wish mkx was the best game of all time.
Person 2-Granted! but you will go blind the day before its release.... I wish for....... and so on

I'll start.

I wish I can play MKX before its release date.
You play MKX before release, but suffer an injury and lose both your hands.

I wish that I could marry Katy Perry ;)

Notez4

Noob
You could. Turns out she has a dick.
I wish I can attend tourneys in the US.
Granted! After your flight lands you get mugged and robbed for your money, dignity, and your stick/pad.

I wish i had an offline scene to attend.

Notez4

Noob
You can but you'll get sick and have to pay for health care.

I wish I had a Green Lantern ring.
Granted! your first duty as a lantern is to kill off all of humanity, including yourself. because we are a danger to the universe.

I wish Shaolin 19 made a wish.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Granted. You are Richard Nixon. I wish I was a little bit taller...
Granted, but your species is now that of a giraffe suffering from palsy.

I wish there was a Marvel vs DC 3vs3 tag fighter made by Ryoto Niitsuma with both The Ray and Iron Fist in it as high to top tiers.

shaowebb

Granted! You're not gonna stop growing though...

I wish I had a car...
Granted, but it has no heat or AC and due to severely bent rims cannot be driven over 35 mph.

I wish the new Thundercats hadn't been cancelled.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Granted, but it has no heat or AC and due to severely bent rims cannot be driven over 35 mph.

I wish the new Thundercats hadn't been cancelled.
Granted! Thundercats now never existed, so it was never cancelled.

I wish I had every power that Goku has.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Granted! Thundercats now never existed, so it was never cancelled.

I wish I had every power that Goku has.
Granted, but although you have every power Goku has you can't use any of them :p

I wish I could play as Fujin in MKX

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Granted! But its only Pre order content :DOGE

I wish my job gave me a raise.
Granted! But it's only a $0.01 raise!

I wish Emma Watson fell in love with me, we got married, and we both lived without suffering until we were at least 90 years old.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Granted! But it's only a $0.01 raise!

I wish Emma Watson fell in love with me, we got married, and we both lived without suffering until we were at least 90 years old.
Granted! But you find out on your 90th anniversary that she's been sleeping with all your friends and hid her dirty secret until your anniversary. By that time in the future they found a vaccine to cure all illnesses and make you live forever and you must live with the fact you were married to a sneaky little sloot.

I wish that grundy was top tier :(

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Granted! But you find out on your 90th anniversary that she's been sleeping with all your friends and hid her dirty secret until your anniversary. By that time in the future they found a vaccine to cure all illnesses and make you live forever and you must live with the fact you were married to a sneaky little sloot.

I wish that grundy was top tier :(
Granted! Grundy is top tier... In super smash bros 64

I wish GL had flash's dash

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I can accept that. :)

Granted! Emma Watson Fell in love with an asian fellow named Me. then his brother "We" got married and lived on to be 90.
Eh, in the context and the way I worded it, this would be stretching it, lol. I don't accept that! :(

shaowebb

hehe i tried so hard to stretch that.

Granted! but noone plays that game anymore so you forever dash alone.

I wish jokers teeth were unblockable :joker:
Granted, but they now require meter and involve a double reverse dragon punch motion.
I wish Inafune owned the rights to Megaman instead of Capcom.