What's new

Coronavirus (Covid-19) Discussion

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Careful about spreading these friend of a friend posts it started a needless panic in ireland over the weekend . Army was supposedly rolling out at 11 am this morning but nothing happened

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Getting our medicine from China is stupid anyways. This is a blessing in disguise and we need to decouple with China as much as possible. Countries need to make their own medicine and necessities. Nothing makes that more clear than tribal times like these.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Take this with a grain of salt, this isn’t a confirmed thing. But a friend of a co-worker said that allegedly they will be declaring Martial Law either tomorrow or soon here in the USA. Again, not at all confirmed or anything. Just keep it in mind as a possibility.
Spreading rumors, another great thing to contribute to the entire situation

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Damn, New Mexico made it to where restaurants need to be operated at 50% capacity so all of us waiters and bartenders aren't gonna get as many hours. RIP

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
PA is shutting down all non-essential businesses at midnight tonight. So, my trivia business is fucked. If IA does the same thing, my ass will be on food stamps this time next month...

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I live in the ass of Russia and this dumb virus got here too. My fucking vacation is jeopardized and even worse, my work is in danger too. They’re shutting down schools and I work in a private one. I bet this virus will be dealt with in summer, heat will destroy its ass

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215
PA is shutting down all non-essential businesses at midnight tonight. So, my trivia business is fucked. If IA does the same thing, my ass will be on food stamps this time next month...
They are currently talking about lay offs at the Philly airport. Hopefully They don’t I’ll be done for

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
American government went from, "This isn't that bad." to "Okay this is kind of bad. "UGh...fuck okay this is REALLY bad."

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I watched a report about this that showed how China was desperately covering up they fucked up on to make themselves look good. I do want to see what he says about racism bit. I hope he doesn't downplays it as Chinese businesses here are suffering and people have gotten caught trying to single out Chinese Americans. Even people who are not Chinese.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Idris Elba and the guy who played Tormund Giantsbane on Game of Thrones both got it. They both describe it as a mild cold, though I'm not sure how far along they are.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm hosting a show now in a venue that has CNN on, and I just saw that Trump has admitted this shit could continue through August.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just want to say planes factually carry and keep Germs in longer than a car, but etc with open windows. My best friend's sister is a flight attendant has been one for like 12 plus years now. They do have a filtering system. But it's not as good as the former mentioned of transportation with better filters or of course a bike something where you have constant ventilation, fresh air. She also told me there's hardly anyone flying now unless they're coming home. But honestly I think if someone wants to fly NOW, they're not too bright.

I like that one guy on trump's team who tells it how it is but is hopeful, forget the name the old guy. Lol he's done tons of interviews already.

You know, "grow the fuck up" should not be something I have to say to an entire government.
True, especially commie ones that like to blame everyone else instead of taking responsibility themselves. So annoying. But I think right. Ow most of the world including the USA, are more concerned about fighting the virus, etc. Doing vaccine tests, etc and taking proper measures.

Last edited:

LeoMK29

Noob
Wish we had better leadership in the US and people who actually care enough to pass bills protecting the American people, but hey... let’s just wait some more.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Wish we had better leadership in the US and people who actually care enough to pass bills protecting the American people, but hey... let’s just wait some more.
I mean what would you suggest be done? Basically everything has been canceled that can be, what "bill" would do anything in this case?

MKF30

Leomk29, we are doing everything possible. We have closed all flights to everywhere, every state just about has bans for at least 2 weeks with restaurants, movies, sports any event with lots of people. Here in nyc, schools, churches etc are closed, only grocery stores and stores with food are open as well as pharmacies which have to obviously be open... we just today tested the first prototype clinical trial vaccine fastest in this short period of time, it'll improve over time.

What more do you want? During the Obama administration he waited until thousands of deaths from swine flu hit the USA till he did something. Trump took action with far less deaths with CV, the rest is up to us. And keep in mind, CV is highly contagious so you can only do so much. Trump isn't perfect nobody is but the people like Pelosi, Chucky etc need to stop opposing him on everything and work with him instead for everyone's sake. That means pass bans from China and elsewhere and not worry about "racism" and political correctness. I personally dont give a damn about that nonsense, I care about keeping us safe from further illness that is 100% chinas fault btw I'd you're looking for someone to blame. Besides, the whole world has barred flights to and from China as well. Now it's flights in general for most if not all countries.

Getting our medicine from China is stupid anyways. This is a blessing in disguise and we need to decouple with China as much as possible. Countries need to make their own medicine and necessities. Nothing makes that more clear than tribal times like these.
Agreed.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Maryland has shut down all restaurants, bars, gyms and movie theaters. This is only the beginning too. Shit is gonna get weird quick
Yeah a lot of places are shutting down, canceling, postponing, etc. The classic MK tournament was also just postponed today. And yes, as you said, this is just the beginning. From the looks of it, we’re in it for the long haul.

At this point, now it seems like traveling is a bad option regardless of precautions or anything else. As well as gathering in groups. My work isn’t going to shut down though. Without us people won’t have internet! Which would be unbearable for the majority in a time like this.

MKF30

Yeah a lot of places are shutting down, canceling, postponing, etc. The classic MK tournament was also just postponed today. And yes, as you said, this is just the beginning. From the looks of it, we’re in it for the long haul.

At this point, now it seems like traveling is a bad option regardless of precautions or anything else. As well as gathering in groups. My work isn’t going to shut down though. Without us people won’t have internet! Which would be unbearable for the majority in a time like this.
Yeah I was reading yesterday with the conspiracy people and some yt channels saying "oh no the internet will be next, just watch" but this doesn't make sense to me especially now communication is crucial with everyone in the world testing vaccines etc.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Leomk29, we are doing everything possible. We have closed all flights to everywhere, every state just about has bans for at least 2 weeks with restaurants, movies, sports any event with lots of people. Here in nyc, schools, churches etc are closed, only grocery stores and stores with food are open as well as pharmacies which have to obviously be open... we just today tested the first prototype clinical trial vaccine fastest in this short period of time, it'll improve over time.

What more do you want? During the Obama administration he waited until thousands of deaths from swine flu hit the USA till he did something. Trump took action with far less deaths with CV, the rest is up to us. And keep in mind, CV is highly contagious so you can only do so much. Trump isn't perfect nobody is but the people like Pelosi, Chucky etc need to stop opposing him on everything and work with him instead for everyone's sake. That means pass bans from China and elsewhere and not worry about "racism" and political correctness. I personally dont give a damn about nonsense, I care about keeping us safe from further illness that is 100% chinas fault btw I'd you're looking for someone to blame.

Agreed.
Swine Flu didn't kill that many Americans and people were really overblowing it. Obama took the right action Swine Flu was just slightly buff version of the flu that could be dealt with how you usually take care of the flu. So you're not fully wrong but Obama's action to it was perfectly fine. Trump's action was quick but it went from him downplaying it to going, "Oh shit okay we need to take this serious." to him spending bill for it that we didn't need when progress was being made without increase funding. Hell some of the 8.3 billion is coming from funding on other diseases we're fighting. Go watch the trial and the dude legit asking the CDC," So are making progress? What work have you done?" So yeah, Trumps' handling of CV was quick but when you closely at he is butt fumbling it all over the place. Seriously he wants to limit travel from EU to Us but not within US? Uh what? That makes no sense. No ban in place for China. I really don't think Trump has clue what he is doing and their call for actions have been poorly thought out. I mean when you have your world leader trying to buy an untested vaccine from another country so you can have the then exclusive rights to it, then something is wrong.

Edit: I do think separating from China isn't a bad idea. They have been caught lying about the situation and are using the virus to make themselves look good. It's scary when CDC and other medical professionals are shilling for them.

I just hope ALL the trump supporting republicans that get sick or that have a business that tanks DON'T ask for hand outs for the government NOW. Should have been prepared and saved up for an emergency! Don't switch up your politics now when shit starts to effect YOU.