What's new

Coronavirus (Covid-19) Discussion

Wigy

There it is...
Well everyone seems to be obeying the rules in Scotland, food shops are somewhat busy and the walking paths near my house too which isnt great but one is necessary and the other has a low chance for contamination. The usual busy places are ghost towns.

Everyone here seems to be getting their backpay coming for the most part soon.

My girlfriend works in the NHS (UK medical service) and there is a bad lack of PPE. She moved a patient out their bed today and they later were confirmed with covid and she had no PPE on.

I keep hearing the UK and US government saying there isn't a shortage of PPE but everyone in the profession is saying there is.

Stay safe everyone

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Well everyone seems to be obeying the rules in Scotland, food shops are somewhat busy and the walking paths near my house too which isnt great but one is necessary and the other has a low chance for contamination. The usual busy places are ghost towns.

Everyone here seems to be getting their backpay coming for the most part soon.

My girlfriend works in the NHS (UK medical service) and there is a bad lack of PPE. She moved a patient out their bed today and they later were confirmed with covid and she had no PPE on.

I keep hearing the UK and US government saying there isn't a shortage of PPE but everyone in the profession is saying there is.

Stay safe everyone
I'd refer you to this:

Dunno the validity of it, but I wouldn't be surprised.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
The FBI just raided the apartment of a guy who was hoarding over 5,000 boxes of the face masks hospitals are short on. He was trying to sell them at something like a 700% markup. https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/brooklyn-man-arrested-for-hoarding-masks-coughing-on-fbi-agents/

https://www.reddit.com/r/JusticeServed/comments/ftayrz
[edit] lol I just noticed this is the description for the r/JusticeServed subreddit: "Joe Biden wandered into our office this morning and won't leave. If anyone can come pick him up please do so as soon as convenient. He keeps asking for RC cola so please bring him some."

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The FBI just raided the apartment of a guy who was hoarding over 5,000 boxes of the face masks hospitals are short on. He was trying to sell them at something like a 700% markup. https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/brooklyn-man-arrested-for-hoarding-masks-coughing-on-fbi-agents/

https://www.reddit.com/r/JusticeServed/comments/ftayrz
[edit] lol I just noticed this is the description for the r/JusticeServed subreddit: "Joe Biden wandered into our office this morning and won't leave. If anyone can come pick him up please do so as soon as convenient. He keeps asking for RC cola so please bring him some."
That whole thing is crazy. Poor Joe Biden is getting memed so much lol

These are the people in charge :eek: the stupidity ignorance

But the incident that’s really got Georgians in a stir involves Republican State Senator Bruce Thompson, recently hospitalized with symptoms of COVID-19 and subsequently testing positive. He was sent home to self-isolate, and proceeded to take three carloads of people to his beach property in Florida, as the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported:
Seriously man WTF

Last edited:

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
You should check out his campaign ads dude. Just search YT for Brian Kemp For Governor. I thought for sure they were just parodies way back when I first started seeing them. Then I learned they were serious. They'll blow your mind.

You should check out his campaign ads dude. Just search YT for Brian Kemp For Governor. I thought for sure they were just parodies way back when I first started seeing them. Then I learned they were serious. They'll blow your mind.
I vote for that if you run for office you must first win a deadly MK style fighting tournament to the death.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

But the incident that’s really got Georgians in a stir involves Republican State Senator Bruce Thompson, recently hospitalized with symptoms of COVID-19 and subsequently testing positive. He was sent home to self-isolate, and proceeded to take three carloads of people to his beach property in Florida, as the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported:
Seriously man WTF
Yeah, my state is ran by absolute idiots.

M2Dave

Zoning Master

Seriously man WTF
Considering many Republicans, including elected officials, listen to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh for "news", I am actually not surprised.

Here is a brief timeline of the coronavirus, according to conservative media.

1. COVID-19 is a hoax manufactured by Democrats.

When they saw on real news that many people in Italy and Spain were dying...

2. They downplayed the virus.

When they saw real news that the U.S. was surpassing Italy's and Spain's cases of the virus...

3. "Markets over lives" to save the economy.

You cannot make up this level of stupidity and foolishness.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
haha Trump vs Biden in MK. I think we all know who'd win that haha. Biden would forget which weapon he has in his pockets. :D
Well Trump's reaction time even to the most serious crises is at least a month long.. Somehow I can't see him being good at fighting games ;)

Basically Biden would combo him and Trump would be talking about how well he's doing until the following week when he realized his health bar was actually going down.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well Trump's reaction time even to the most serious crises is at least a month long.. Somehow I can't see him being good at fighting games ;)
Well, when you're being held back by chains for a bs crime it's hard to react now isn't it? hmmm How did that impeachment work for you? ;)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Nah, he's doing a fine job. If Obama or anyone else were in, guess what? Same shit would happening, you think there'd be a "miracle cure"? yeah lol no. Hey you should be happy, Trump's giving you money which your democrats delayed for their own greedy needs. You people love free shit right?
Actually Obama set up a task force to make sure we were prepared for epidemics/pandemics. Trump took the task force away, fired members of it, and cut the CDC's global response budget.

Trump is still trying to learn the MU ;)

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
lol I hear your concerns but that's why I avoid this topic, it's literally not even about CV. Mods say "no politics, then persist to talk politics" as others mentioned lol but it's not talking politics it's literally "hey guys let's bash trump, hell he created the CV didn't you know?" Which yes I've heard some dummies out there believe not even joking.
Dude anyone who thinks trump CREATED CV are either joking or stupid as fuck. Trump, Biden, Obama, and all of them can suck a dick as far as I'm concerned, none of them are real people that understand day to day problems normal members of the population face, I dont care about them or what they think, or about their policies. I want this thread to be a place that we can talk about developments of coronavirus and actual NEW information regarding it. It looks like its devolving once again into the same people having the same arguement on their opinions on President Trump and if hes handled the virus properly. I dont think he has but my opinion doesn't matter, what I want doesn't matter, only what IS matters. And y'all know you can't change each others opinions so what's the point? Let's talk about what's happening moving forward instead of repeating the same arguement.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Cleaned the thread a little bit. Let’s try to stay on track. I have been very busy but I also feel very awful today. I feel like shit to be honest. So please try and keep it civil and be understanding of one another. Going to sleep, be safe y’all.