What's new

Consider the Following: Ep. 1 -- New Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

(listen to podcast first) What should our name be moving forward?

• Consider the Following

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • Around the Realm

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Front page this and I'll tell you.
I could front page it, but I don't do the fancy editing and article writing that our editors do. I can, but I just don't. I could ask one of them about it though.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I want props for thinking that BM has been "ehhh" since 1.06 was released. I dropped him Oct 1st

I like the podcast

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Btw, your normal speaking voice sounds Canadian. I work with some French Canadian translators and one guy's accent sounds almost exactly like you, just an odd coincidence.

Either way, this episode was very good, even without considering it was episode 1 and knowing it will continue to improve. Hope something schedule-wise can work out so coolwhip doesnt have to be on at 6 am, haha.
Actually everyone tells me the same thing. I used to do an MMA podcast and I'm a huge Georges St-Pierre fan, so this one time some dude leaves a comment saying "of course the french canadian f*ggot is a GSP fan" lol.
Sorry guys but I need to regulate.

Coolwhip does not sound canadian or french canadian. @xQUANTUMx and I spend countless hours covering the smallest details of the Quebecois accent.

I think his accent is cool... more English imo

zaf

professor
Sorry guys but I need to regulate.

Coolwhip does not sound canadian or french canadian. @xQUANTUMx and I spend countless hours covering the smallest details of the Quebecois accent.

I think his accent is cool... more English imo
For a real french accent, just ask Loling octopus to talk haha