What's new

Consider the Following: Ep. 1 -- New Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

(listen to podcast first) What should our name be moving forward?

• Consider the Following

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • Around the Realm

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
TYM... I am proud to announce something to break the silence that has been for too long. There is so much to talk about with Injustice in its current state and with MKX on the horizon. Controversy, drama, Muppets, and even geography will please your ears in this semi weekly podcast.

I worked hard to find you a group of (in my opinion) funny, intelligent, good looking, and just overall cool people to talk about all the current events that are NRS. May I introduce...

@KingHippo
@GGA Saucy Jack
@HomeLee1121
@coolwhip
and yours truly.

This is recorded in a format more like a game. If you watch ESPN and are familiar with Around the Horn, you will feel right at home.

Please enjoy and give us any fun things you would like us to talk about.

Oh and after the podcast, please vote on our poll what our new name should be.

MP3 on MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/y5sjov6cbqnnk81/CTF_ep1_final.mp3

@Pig Of The Hut
@Blind_Ducky
@cR_whiteboi
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Max
@Hysteria
@GGA pimpimjim
@Revolver
@Slips
@WoundCowboy
@Mr. Mileena
@K7L33THA (sorry I didn't tag you first..lol but i did get slips and bit. haha)
(trying to think of more tags)

Pokemon Vikings reference proof that hippo isn't a fraud.

Last edited:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Lol @Eric Z19 was blowing us up on PL's stream for the "windows movie maker graphics." We should hit him up. He's really good. I think he did the graphics for KTP.

Trust me, we all agree with you.
it was imovie and I will not pretend to be good or even care what it looks like. LOL

I just wanted to put something behind the talking. If people prefer just voices that is fine. If they have graphics they want to share please post em up and I'll put it in. This is totally for the community and it doesn't need to look like this at all.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Not bad, though the misspelling of "poll" as "pole" does concern me.

That being said, I enjoyed it. @HomeLee1121 bruh, no shoutouts to your BCC family?