What's new

Consider the Following: Ep. 1 -- New Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

(listen to podcast first) What should our name be moving forward?

• Consider the Following

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • Around the Realm

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
then what was the point cause it obviously didn't seem like a joke?

I'm glad you liked it but I don't know that I like your sense of humor.
Well, I thought that it was somewhat relevant since you asked what the name of the show should be moving forward. Don't worry, I'm probably a D lister compared to you guys.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Well, I thought that it was somewhat relevant since you asked what the name of the show should be moving forward. Don't worry, I'm probably a D lister compared to you guys.
no...i asked you to vote on preset names listed in the poll not to offer your own insulting suggestion. This show isn't about A, B, C or D list people.

Its just entertainment...your welcome

coolwhip

Noob
A good alternative name would be the B listers being that your tournament results are less than impressive.
Watch it there. I am unbeaten in Mortal Kombat/Injustice Lebanon 3-man tournaments. My university ran an MK9 tournament once that I won purely by random selecting in each set. True story. I am definitely an A lister. And don't get me started on my online exploits.

KRYS9984

Noob
Just finished listening and wanted to congratulate @AK L0rdoftheFLY @KingHippo @GGA Saucy Jack @HomeLee1121 @coolwhip on a successful first episode.
It's been a while since the NRS community had a Podcast and "Consider The Following" was very entertaining; I really enjoyed the format, flow and real-talk (offering personal opinion without being brash).
I'd also like to thank Ken for giving Montreal Mayhem a shout-out; we're all fans of GGA / GBS and appreciate the kind words brother.
Keep 'em coming guys!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I just finished listening this morning and I really liked it!

Consider the Following is a way better name.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I've never listened to a whole podcast and this being just short of 3 hours made me think I wouldn't bother but I have to say, @GGA Saucy Jack, @AK L0rdoftheFLY, @coolwhip, @HomeLee1121, and @KingHippo made this really entertaining and after listening to the first 10 minutes I had to continue listening to the whole thing. Great topics discussed, looking forward to the next episode!

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
The podcast is worth listening too. It's not quite on the level of the 'mainstream' podcasts there were but it is definitely better than whatever crap devilmayspy came out with that one time