What's new

Breakthrough CONGRATULATIONS TO KDZ FOR WINNING WINTERBRAWL

coolwhip

Noob
You serious? After the patch KDZ was washed up, constantly losing and never winning a single break tourney since the patch, he lost to theo and couldn't get out of pools at NEC and that was the time of reckoning, his accomplishments before the patch were mostly insignificant because of the vast difference between pre and post-patch superman, so there was clearly room for doubt, and he was definitly NOT a top 5 player before this tourney.

But anyways, huge props to KDZ, he has truly proven himself at this tourney.
Yes I'm serious. And he just proved how relevant his results were. He was washed up? So you get constantly washed-up then unwashed-up based on how you deliver at your latest tournament? Good to know...

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Yes I'm serious. And he just proved how relevant his results were. He was washed up? So you get constantly washed-up then unwashed-up based on how you deliver at your latest tournament? Good to know...
coolwhip...we know you're trying to show them the light. But some people...it's just too late....

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
you're the one saying "fuck Inj" when it's obviously balanced and relevant. Get over yourself.
Fuck a balanced game, I want MK9 like fighting games where I can get a clear advantage by picking a top tier. Balance is so overrated!

Last edited:

Hades

Noob
Holy shit this tournament was so hype oh my god! I was literally jumping up and down going holy fuck.. The surprise upsets, matches down to the last hit, clutch reads. Man what a tournament. I was just as hyped for this as I was after that tyrant vs theo match at nec. I mean kdz coming back 3-0ing sonic fox, then being down 2 and taking another 3 game streak... Injustice is going up and up each tournament and I look forward to the day that injustice surpasses marvel and people see the hype of this shit!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
This was so intense watching in person. Everyone doubted him. Even some of his own (nameless) teammates were going "......yeah sonic got this free". Those last 20 seconds or so when KDZ was walking back and forth across the screen with super, knowing he won, was one of the most hype things I've ever been a part of while we were letting it sink in that KDZ just won before it was even over. It was so awesome. I like KDZ, and I personally don't care if you think he's a bad player or abusing a character, the important thing here is that this grand finals made up for Evo 1000x over and was probably one of the best moments in this game to happen so far.

Why are you adressing stream chat randoms?

There's just not enough hours in the day to justify every absurd claim with a response.

All i got to say is we had 20,000 viewers, fuck the stream chat, we already know whos going to win marvel and that wasnt hype at all...LETS NOT STAND CEREMONY HERE our top 8 was on spookys stream....blazblu cant even get on there! @Zyphox @KDZ @SonicFox5000 What an amazing tourney back and forth!!!

yours truly
Batgirl Yolo Cartwheel

FinalBoss_FGC

All i got to say is we had 20,000 viewers, fuck the stream chat, we already know whos going to win marvel and that wasnt hype at all...LETS NOT STAND CEREMONY HERE our top 8 was on spookys stream....blazblu cant even get on there! @Zyphox @KDZ @SonicFox5000 What an amazing tourney back and forth!!!

yours truly
Batgirl Yolo Cartwheel
Justin Wong had to reset bracket...against EVO Champ...I don't see how you already knew lol

FinalBoss_FGC

you clearly don't know anything apparently, I JUST GAVE HIM PROPS FOR PROVING HIMSELF, HE JUST PROVED US ALL WRONG AND I'M PROUD, if his evo results were so relevant why didn't he win NEC? why didn't he beat theo? why couldn't he get top 8 or even top 16?why couldn't he win a single break tournament? believe it or not we decide if somebody's washed up or not based ON THEIR CURRENT results, we don't look at his results SIX MONTHS AGO WHEN PEOPLE COULDN'T BLOCK SUPERMAN F3. Sheesh, some people will do anything to make you out to be a hater when you're stating facts.
so you think he just got reall bad out of nowhere? or he just stopped really playing it seriously? because I know of the latter...